Part 4

ANASTASIA'S POV
It was nighttime now and me and Jon were getting ready for bed. I was in the bathroom putting on pjs. I wore a blue and pink tank top with plaid pajama pants.

I finished what I need to do in the bathroom and opened the door only to reveal Del taking off his shirt

I finished what I need to do in the bathroom and opened the door only to reveal Del taking off his shirt. It reveal some interesting tattoos. I didn't expect him to get some.
(Imagine him muscular with these tattoos)

He spotted me staring and laughed. "That look on your face. You didn't think I would get tattoos?" He said. I slowly shook my head. "Well since my parents left, me and Luke decided to get tattoos. He got like two small tattoos while I got the full upper body tattoos". He said with a smirk. I walk over to him and touched his shark tattoo. "Was it worth it?" I said. "Well yes and no. My body hurt for a couple of weeks but I'm strong enough to deal with it". He said. I smiled. "C'mon I'm tired". He said. "Same". I said. We got into the bed and into the covers. I snuggled into Jon's chest and I could've sworn I saw him smile. "I love you baby. I missed you being in my arms". He whispered and kissed my forehead. I blushed and soon I fell asleep.

A FEW HOURS LATER....

I woke up and saw that Jon wasn't in the bed. I sat up and looked around. "He's probably downstairs". I thought. I got up and went to take a shower. Once I was done in the bathroom, I changed into some clothes. I wore a black crop top, tan shorts, white converse, and a jeans jacket. (Ignore the rest)

I brushed my hair and I went downstairs only to find Jon eating breakfast on the couch while watching one of Cartoonz's videos

I brushed my hair and I went downstairs only to find Jon eating breakfast on the couch while watching one of Cartoonz's videos. "Hey Jon". I said. He looked up and saw me and smiled. "Morning beautiful". He said. I blushed and went to make breakfast. I just ate cereal. Once I was done eating and cleaning the bowl, I sat down on the couch. Then I felt an arm around me. I turned to see Jon now sitting next to me. We looked at each other and smiled. "How was your sleep baby?" He said. "Good". I said. He hummed and kissed my cheek. "What do you want to do today, babygirl?" He said. "I don't know. I mean, we went out with the others yesterday. Let's just relax". I said. He chuckled. "You read my mind". He said. I giggled and snuggled into his chest. I felt his arm wrap around my waist. As we just sat their and cuddled, we were interrupted by a phone ringing. It was my phone. It was LuLu. I picked it up.
Me: Hello?

L: OMG hey girl!

Me: Hi LuLu

L: Girl me, Luna, and Kiara want to know if you wanna go hang out with us

Me: I don't know LuLu. I don't wanna worry.... you know who

L: Ok girl but text me if you change your mind

Me: Mkay
Soon I hung up and I notice Jon looking at me probably wonder what was me and LuLu were talking about. "LuLu wants to hang out with me but I don't wanna worry you". I said. He smiled and pecked my lips. "Baby go have fun. I won't be worried". He said. My eyes widen. "Are you sure?" I said. "Yes. Go have fun". He said. I smiled and pecked his lips. I got my phone and texted LuLu that I'm joining. Soon she picked me up. I gave a kiss goodbye to Jon and got in the car. "Hey girls". I said. "Hey I missed you!" Kiara said giving me a hug. LuLu soon drove off. "So where are we going?" I said. "Well first we have to go to Target and buy some stuff because Dlive said we need more food in the headquarters and then we can go somewhere else. I heard there is a new karaoke place. Maybe we can go there". Luna said. "I guess so...". LuLu said. "Yay!!!" Luna and Kiara said. We soon got to Target and put some stuff in the cart. Food, drinks, and other stuff for the gang members. "Ok I think that's it". Kiara said. "Guys, look! Those girls are so cute". Said some guy from a few steps away from us. I turned to see a group of boys looking at us. I looked away. "Um girls?" I said. "Hmm?" They said. "I think those people over their are looking at us". I said giving a hidden small point at the group of boys. One of them was holding a camera. "Guys leave em' alone". The camera guy said. The girls looked and they quickly looked away. "Um let's get out of here". I said. They nodded but before we left four of the boys came over to us. The camera guy followed. "Sup girl". One of them said to me. "Hi?" I said. "How about you and I go pack to my place?" He said. "Sorry but I'm taken. All of us are". I said. "That don't matter to me". Said the guy trying to talk to Luna. "Listen hot shot. Do you wanna get a beat down. Cause she can beat all of you up". Kiara said pointing to me. "No mercy". I said smirking and cracking my knuckles. Their eyes widen and took steps back. "S-Sorry". The camera guy said. "Your fine but friends won't be". Luna said. "We're sorry!" Said the guys trying to flirt with us. They were in fear of me mostly. I let go of my hands and put them in my pockets. "Hmph. That's what I thought. Don't ever mess with us". I said and we walked away from them. I sighed. "It's good being bad". I said. "Preach!" The girls said and we all laughed.