Part 14

ANASTASIA'S POV
It's the next day and I'm laying on the couch wondering what to do since Del is in our room recording a video with his friends. I sighed. "So bored!" I said. Then suddenly I got a text from Liza. Me and her exchange numbers when I was at the mall with Anthony. She said:
Hey Ana. I wanted to ask you if you wanna be in my video. Today I'm making a video going to do a Truth or Dare in public.
I laughed at her idea. I texted her back saying:
Sure Liza. I love to see you being weird in public XD
Soon she texted back saying:
Lol ok! Text me your address and I'll pick you up.
I texted the address and waited for her. I suddenly heard Del laughing. "He wouldn't mind if I just leave...". I thought. Soon Liza texted me that she's here and I quickly left the house. I saw her car and I went in. "Hey!" She said happily. "Sup". I said. "Ready to go?" She said. "Yep". I said. Soon she drove away on our way to Target. She said that's where we are going. Soon we got there and she gave me her camera. "When I say go, turn the camera on". She said. I nodded and we went into the store. We got a cart and soon she told me to turn on the camera. She started to do dares like dancing, and singing etc. I held in my laugh when she missed the mattress when she did 'ANDY'S COMING!' Soon it was all over because we were almost about to be kicked out of the store. "Ok you can turn it off now". She said and I did. "You did a great job". I said. "You too! Have you done this before?" She said. "No. I don't have a YouTube channel. I just watch it". I said. "What?! I would have expected you have one!" She said. "WELL YOU'RE WRONG!" I said dramatically. She laughed. "Cmon let's go eat something". She said and I nodded. She left the store and went back to her car and drove off. "So since we been hanging out. We should actually get to know each other". Liza said. "Yeah. We haven't really talked since we bumped into each other in the mall". I said. "Ok so let's play 20 questions". She said. "Ok I ask first". I said. "Ok". She said. I started to ask some questions to her. "Ok last question. Have you ever met a celebrity?" I said. "Yes". She said. "Wait really?" I said. "Yeah". She said. "Who?" I said. "Josh Peck from Drake and Josh". She said. My jaw dropped when she said Josh Peck. She laughed. "Your face!" She laughed. "You lucky son of a gun". I said. We laughed. "Ok my turn". She said. She then ask me some questions. "Do you have a boyfriend?" She said. "Yes". I said. "Really? What's his name?" She said. "Jonathan". I said. "Ok last question. How many siblings do you have?" She said. "Two. Their names are Derrick and Mortikiy". I said. "Cool now that we know each other well. We are now officially friends". She said. "Indeed we are". I said. We got to Five Guys and got some food. We went to the drive through. "Wait. Where are we going when we get our food?" I said. "We're going to David's house. My boyfriend". She said. "Ok Cool". I said. We got our food and we just ate it in the parking lot. Soon we were done and we headed to Liza's boyfriend's house. Even though I've seen her friends, we haven't really talked at the karaoke place. Soon we got there, and we parked in the parking lot. So I'm guessing this guy lives in a apartment. We got inside and we started to talk as we walk to his apartment room. "Yay we're here!" Liza said. She knocked on the door and it opened to reveal that camera guy from before. "Hey Liz-". He said then looked at me. "Are you seriously still scared of Ana, David?" Liza said. "Sorry it's just that...... she was really scary when I first saw her". He said. "Listen. I only go like that when I need to be. But if you get to know me, I'm the sweetest girl in the world". I said. "Yeah Dave". Liza said. He sighed and nodded. We went inside and immediately I saw a lot of people in the living room. "God dang". I whispered to Liza. She giggled and nodded saying 'I know'. Then suddenly everyone looked at us. Some of them had cameras. "Guys, this is Anastasia. Some of you should recognize her". David said. "Sup". I said. "Hi". Everyone said. "Everyone introduce yourself". David said. "Hi I'm Dom but uh...... you can call me DurteDom". A blonde guy said. "No thank you". I said. "Hi I'm Matt". Said a guy with white hair. "Sup I'm Heath and that's Zane". A guy with with blonde and brown hair. "Hi". The guy name Zane. "I'm Scotty and this my girlfriend Kristen". Said a guy with dark brown hair with his arm around a girl also with brown hair. "I'm Seth". Said a guy that is the only black guy in the room. "Hi I'm Jason. It's nice to meet you". Said a guy who is practically the oldest one here and we shakes hands. "I'm Corinna". Said a blond girl. "I'm Trisha". Said another blond girl. "I'm Brandon". Said a guy with darker brown hair. "I'm Todd". Said a guy with black hair. "Hi I'm Nik but these guys call me BigNik". Said a guy who is much more smaller than everyone else. "I'm Natalie. I'm work for David". Said a girl with glasses. "Hi I'm Al-". Some guy said. "Ok you don't need to know him". David said and everyone laughed. But the guy that tried to introduce himself looked mad. Then suddenly he put his foot through a white table. "ALEX!" David said. I started laughing. "So your name is Alex? Cool". I said. Alex looked at me and nodded. Everyone started to hangout and they started asking things about me. Of course some of them were secretive like the gang thing and me being a shapeshifter. "I'm glad your getting along with my friends". Liza whispered. I smiled. "I'm glad too". I said. We continued to talk and make jokes with each other.