Part 41

ANASTASIA'S POV
Hssssssss....
I jumped onto the railing holding my balance. "I need to kill someone". I said. I jumped down and landed down on the couch. I tried breaking down the door but it was no use. I growled angrily. "Ana~". Derrick said. I turned around and saw that he was covered in a red substance. "Is that blood?" I said. "Yeah... those stupid little humans walk around the forest like nothing will happen to them". He said. I smirked and I ran for the open door. He ran with me and we shapeshifted into some wolves and ran into the forest trying to find more humans. And we did. It got really messy. We got back to the house and saw David and Mortikiy snarling. "Where the hell were you two?! And why are you covered in blood?!" David said. "We killed some people". I said. "WHAT?!" He yelled. "I want to as well". Mortikiy said. "B-But you said-". David said. "Who's care about what I said?" Mortikiy said and we ran back to the forest. David started following us. We found a bunch of teens and they were about to beat up a boy. "Ha Ha! Loser! You don't deserve to live!" One of the teens said. They then started beating up the boy. We all transform into wolves and we started snarling at them. The boy getting beat up ran away. As for those nasty teens, we're gonna kill them.

DAVID'S POV
This is wrong
This is wrong
This is wrong
Gotta...... control it
But..... I want to see them DIE
I couldn't control myself any longer and we all attacked the teens. We started ripping their arms off with our teeth and choked them with our paws on their necks. We had claws so we were stabbing their necks too. Once they all died, we all ran back to the cabin. "T-Tha..... That felt..... so..... awesome! I FEEL SO ALIVE!" I yelled and laughed insanely. "I know right?! It feels so great!" Ana said.

A WEEK and 6 DAYS LATER....

ANTHONY'S POV
Me and the others decided to go find Ana and that guy David. His friends are following as well cause we are the only ones to know where to find them. Jon was getting nervous about what Tyler said and Liza is also getting nervous too but not as bad as Jon. Me and Marcel were in the car driving as the rest followed us. We could get a call from Mortikiy or Derrick or Arianna so we just left them alone. We finally got to the location. It seems to be a forest. We continued to drive until I saw a cabin. I stopped the car and got out and so did Marcel. "So this is where they are?" Marcel said. "Uh Huh". I said. "But where are they?" Jon said getting out of hid car along with Evan, Craig, and Lui. "How should I know?" I said. Liza and her group of friends also got out and walked towards me. "So they are in here?" Jason said. I nodded. "Anastasia's location was found here so she is here and found another entity with her so that must be your friend David". I said. "It's funny how there's two Davids. Our Irish David and this David they are looking for". Brock said. "It's really not that funny". Jack said. Him and Mark came with us too. "CAN WE STOP TALKING NOW?! I WANT TO FIND ANA!" Jon snapped. "Geez relax!" Marcel said. "Hey look!" Zane said. I don't really know this Zane but at least he's not the Zane me and Ana knew. We all looked up at the balcony of the cabin and saw a guy with black clothes standing on the edge of it with his back turned. "It's David!" Liza said. "David, why are you here?! Why didn't you say you were here?!" Heath said. David didn't respond. "And why are you with my Ana?!" Jon said angrily. Still no response. I sense evil in that guy. I know I'm evil but this sense isn't something that is good for me or the rest. "David please a-". Liza said stepping up and I put my arm in front of her. "What?" She said. "Don't get any closer". I said. "Why?" Josh said. Yes we met Josh Peck. It was a big thing but not right now.

DAVID'S POV
Hssssss.....
Why are they here? Do they wish to die? I smirk at the idea. I jumped down to the ground still with my back turned. "DAVID WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU INSANE?!" I heard Jason yelled. I stood quiet but then started chuckling. "Insane, huh?" I said. They gasped. "D-David?" Liza said. "You stupid humans never stop being so dang annoying". I said. "David what are you talking about?!" Toddy said. "He isn't human, idiot!" One of Anastasia's friends said. I noticed Anastasia's in the bushes watching. I smirked as I saw she was about to talk. More like singing.
(Play Song) A-Anastasia DD-David D- Derrick
A: (Gets out of hiding and everyone looks at her)
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
I don't wanna die, so you're gonna have to
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
No, I don't wanna die, so you're gonna have to
Blood is getting hotter, body's getting colder
Told you once, I'm the only one who holds her
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
I don't wanna die, so you're gonna have to

DD: I look inside of myself and try to find someone else
Someone who's willing to die just to watch you crying for help
I know that blood will be spilled, and if you won't, then I will
My grave will never be filled, it's either kill or be killed
So let heaven be told that some may come, some may go
Where I'll end up? I don't know, but I ain't dying alone
I keep on asking the question, can I be saved by confession?
You see this blood on my hands? At least they're still reaching to heaven
I gotta pick up the pieces, I gotta bury 'em deep
And when you look in my eyes, I'll be the last thing you'll see

A: (looks at Jon and smirks evilly)
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
I don't wanna die, so you're gonna have to
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
No, I don't wanna die, so you're gonna have to
Blood is getting hotter, body's getting colder
Told you once, I'm the only one who holds her
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
I don't wanna die, so you're gonna have to

DD: (went to attack Jason but Jason dodged it)
Words turn into blood, and the blood keeps on pouring
From every pore, I wipe it off 'cause this just could be the moment
Now someone's gotta die, and I'm my only opponent
'Cause I won't watch my baby cry, so I keep on just going
Am I a man or a beast? It's Mother Nature at least
Watch humanity cease 'cause it's our human disease
"You gotta kill when you gotta kill," yeah, that's what they say
And I can't go against God's will, you better pray
'Cause I'm an angel, a demon; yeah, I'm hell and I'm heaven
I'm everything you couldn't be, now you believe in the Devil
I gotta pick up the pieces, I gotta bury 'em deep
And when the dirt hits your coffin
(grabs Liza and went to attack but misses)
Just go to sleep

A: (turns into a wolf)
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
I don't wanna die, so you're gonna have to
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
No, I don't wanna die, so you're gonna have to
Blood is getting hotter, body's getting colder
Told you once, I'm the only one who holds her
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
I don't wanna die...

Now that I see, I see you buried six feet below

D: (behind Evan)
Another life goes into the night
I couldn't let 'em breathe 'cause I didn't wanna die

A: Now that I see, I see you buried six feet below

D: It's not alright, can't you hear me as I cry?
I couldn't let you live 'cause I didn't wanna die

A: I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
No, I don't wanna die...

I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
I don't wanna die, so you're gonna have to
I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die
No, I don't wanna die, so you're gonna have to

I don't wanna die
So you're gonna have to
I don't wanna die
You didn't have to die

Once we were done, we all attacked at once.

ANTHONY'S POV
I went to my demon mode and so did Jack and Mark and we threw the three wolves to the ground. "Ana, What the hell?!" Jon said. "SHUT UP AND DIE HUMAN!" Ana said. What in the world is wrong with them?