Part 49

ANASTASIA'S POV
It's been a week and I got tickets for me and Jon to WWE Monday Night Raw that's happening tomorrow night. I'm gonna give it to Jon today but as a surprise. David is helping me. David was able to see his friends again. It was a prank me and David came up with. "You ready?" David said. I nodded and we went into the house. "Crazy? Where are you?!" I shouted. "Babygirl?! Is there someone in the house with you?!" I heard Jon shout back. "Yes but its not one of the guys". I said. "Wow you and your boyfriend got good hearing". David said. I soon heard footsteps and saw Jon coming down wearing his mask. "Oh... Hey David". Jon said. "Hey... Uh...". David said. "Delirious". Jon said. David nodded slowly before looking away waiting for me to talk. David got a little frighten towards Jon cause he knows that Jon would hurt him if he tries to hurt me. But that wouldn't happen cause he's just a friend. "Anyways. Del, I brought David here cause he's gonna help me with something. You're also included". I said. "With what exactly?" Jon said. "Hehe. You got to get into the bathtub blindfolded ". I said. "Oh no! You know that I hate surprises like that!" Jon said. "Babe please~?" I said and gave him the puppy eyes. He stared at me before whining. "Fine..". He said. We went to the bathroom and I blindfolded him. I then gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Alright ready?" David said. "I guess...". Jon said holding his hands out. We asked him to do that. I grabbed the bowl of gummy bears that has the envelope with the tickets and waited for David to say go. "1.... 2......3.... go". David said and I poured the gummy bears on him. Jon screamed before running out of the bathroom. Me and David laughed at this until Jon came back. "You guys are so mean!" He whined. "Aw I'm sorry babe". I said and kissed his cheek. "But what's that?" David said pointing at the envelope. I smiled mentally. "Go open it babe". I said. "Why me?" He asked with a bit of fear. "Cause, maybe it's something cool". I said. He hesitated but went and grabbed the envelope. He slowly opened it and pulled out the tickets. He read them and his eyes widen. "T-Ticket to WWE M-Monday Night Raw?" He said completely shocked. "Uh huh. Genay told me that you and Luke like that wrestling stuff. So I got these. It's gonna be me, you, Genay, and Luke and we are all gonna go tomorrow night". I said. Suddenly I heard him breathing heavily and then saw his eyes were red from tears. "Aw babe". I said giving him a hug. He hugged back and whispered to me 'thank you". I saw that David was smiling at this. " I should probably get going. Liza is probably waiting on me". He said. I nodded. We said goodbye to him and Jon just continued to cuddle me. "Baby why would you do this for me?" He said. "Cause, you've been upset about your parents this whole time and I wanted to do something nice for you. You deserve it and you know it. I may not know what it's like to have parents but you still deserved to be loved. By friends, me, or anyone". I said. He stared into my eyes and then took off his mask and smiled at me. "This is why I say that you're an amazing girlfriend. Even if you are a criminal". He said. I smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed back wrapping his arms around me. We pulled away and smiled. "So it's gonna be you, me, Luke, and Genay?" He said. I nodded. "We got front seat so that we are closer to the performance". I said. "Cool. I get to see my favorite superstars!" He said excitedly. "Yeah you're gonna have to help with this because I've never seen this stuff before". I said. "You never heard of WWE?" He said and I shook my head. "You know I only like watching old children cartoons and anime". I said. "Yeah true. Gosh, I can't wait for tomorrow night. Baby once again, thank you so much". He said. "Your welcome Crazy". I said. He kissed my head before picking me up bridal style and walked towards the living room. For the rest of the day, we watched tv. But Jon just kept talking about how he's so excited to go to this wrestling show. I don't know what the big deal is. Isn't wrestling like that scripted and fake? I don't know. Never watch the stuff. I just fight with criminal mentality. Jon kept talking until I covered his mouth. "Crazy, I know you're excited but keep that excitement for tommorow night. Understand?" I said. He nodded before I uncovered his mouth only for him to smash his lips against mine. I kissed back and then we pulled away. "Sorry babe, I just so happy. I never been to an actual show so I can't keep my excitement in control". He said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "It's ok Crazy". I said running my fingers through his hair. This is gonna be a long day...