Part 15

ANASTASIA'S POV
I was still in David's house with Liza and her big group of friends. "So Anastasia-". Zane said but I cut him off. "You Guys can just call me Ana". I said. "Oh..... Ok. Anyways how many siblings do you have?" He said. "I have two. A big brother and my fraternal twin". I said. That's when everyone stayed quiet and looked at me. "YOUR A TWIN?!" David and Liza said. "Yeah". I said. "No your not". Heath said. "I am I swear". I said. "Are you serious? I didn't expect you to be a twin". Liza said. "What does he look like?" David said pointing the camera at me. I took out my phone and found a picture of me and Derrick and Mortikiy in it. "The one of the left is my twin and the one on the right is my big brother". I said. "You guys look a little bit alike". Liza said. "Dang.... that's awesome". Brandon said. "To be honest with you, they look more muscular than Todd and Scott and Alex". Corinna said. "HEY!" Todd, Scott, and Alex yelled. Everyone laughed. "Who's older? You or him?" David said. "He is by 12 minutes". I said. "Have you gotten to any fights?" Seth said. "Yeah". I said. "I can tell". Trisha said. "How many fights have you gotten into?" David said. I started counting. "Like...... 13?" I said. "Are you serious?!" David said. "Dang girl, what did people ever do to you?" Jason said. "No it's that I use to get bullied in high school. Me and my best friend. By these group of boys. I would almost fight one of the members while my best friends takes on the leader". I said. "So are you still being bullied?" David said. "No not anymore cause I graduated last year. But those group of boys have apologized in my Junior year and me, my best friend, and some other friends of ours forgave them and we all are like a big family like we watch each other's backs. Also right now I'm dating one of my high school bullies and we started after Halloween in junior year". I said. "Awwwwww!" Everyone said. "Shut up". I said embarrassed. "Aw I thought you'd be single!" BigNik said. "Yeah no". I said. "Hey Ana, David saying that him and the rest that you've seen are kinda scared of you but you seem so nice". Jason said. "Shut up Jason!" David, Todd, Heath, and Zane said. "Really now?". I said. "Show me how scary you are". Jason said. "Ok but someone will probably need to make me mad". I said. "Ok. Your a two-faced moron". Dom said. I looked up at him. "Excuse me? Did you just say that? I'm gonna need you to take that back". I said getting up. Everyone was watching. Then suddenly I felt Alex put a baseball bat in my hand. I smirked sadistically. Dom stood quiet. "I'M GONNA NEED YOU TO TAKE. THAT. BACK!" I yelled getting to closer to him and putting the bat over my shoulder. "Ok! Ok! I'm sorry! I take it back! I take it back!" He said in fear. I smiled and turned around. Everyone looked at me with fear. "Don't ever mess with me". I said. I handed the baseball bat back to Alex and sat next to Liza again. "Dang she's scary". BigNik said. I chuckled. I was about to say something when my phone started ringing. I got my phone out and say that it was Del. "Excuse me guys. I gotta take this". I said and left the room and into the hallway. I then picked up the call.
Me: Hello?

D: ANA WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU GOT ME WORRIED SICK!

Me: Crazy, I'm just with a friend right now. She was introducing me with her group of friends. Don't worry

D: Oh. Ok. I'm sorry babygirl

Me: *laughs* It's ok Crazy

D: Please tell me next time when your leaving. I don't wanna risk hearing that you were kidnapped again

Me: Jon don't worry. I'm fine

D: Ok. I love you

Me: I love you too

D: Bye

Me: Bye

I hanged up and went back inside. I noticed no one had their camera out. "Sorry it was just my boyfriend". I said. "Why?" Liza said. "I may or may not have told him I was leaving with you". I said nervously giggling. "Also Ana these guys have been saying that you have an amazing voice". Natalie said. I blushed softly. "Yeah can we hear you sing?" Matt said and everyone agreed. "W-What song?" I said. "Any". David said. I sighed. "Fine". I said.
I then started to sing All my love by Ariana Grande.
(Play Song) A- Ana
A: Sometimes I think we're the brightest stars
And I try to believe we'll find a way
Will life change when our hearts turn colder?
All the rhythms in my heart lift me up inside
We can't stay out of trouble
Is it worth the blame?
Is it true that the more you give, the more they take?
All the rhythms in my heart lift me up and say
All your love will make us ache
All your love is worth the chase
All my love, I know they'll let it find us
All my love's up on the mountain tops
All my love
All my love
All my love
Up on the mountain top
All the rhythms in my heart lift me up and say
We're just a mess of, broken people, but we love the game
I would do anything for us
It's worth the pain
All the rhythms in my heart lift me up and say
All your love will make us ache
All your love is worth the chase
All my love, I know they'll let it find us
All my love's up on the mountain tops
All my love
All my love
All my love
Up on the mountain top
All my love
(Hey everybody!)
All my love
(Hey everybody!)
All my love
(Hey everybody!)
Up on the mountain top
You're always on my mind
All through the day
Day where we can fly
Reach the glory haze, oh hey
High up in the sun and above the sky
Sun and above the sky
All your love will make us ache
All your love is worth the chase
All my love, I know they'll let it find us
All my love's up on the mountain tops
All my love (Hey everybody!)
All my love
All my love (Hey everybody!)
Up on the mountain top
All my love
(Hey everybody!)
All my love
(Hey everybody!)
All my love
(Hey everybody!)
Up on the mountain top
Once I was done, everyone started clapping. "You sing so great Ana!" Liza said. "Thanks". I said and then I checked the time. It's late. "It's getting late. I really need to go home". I said. "Yeah me too. See you guys tomorrow". Liza said. We all said goodnight and bye and me and Liza left the apartment. We soon got to her car and drove off. "So how did you like my friends?" She said. "They are pretty cool. I think we'll all be friends". I said.
"Cool now I need to meet YOUR group of friends". She said. "Yay. The only thing is that my friends of gamers. Some of them are starting to vlog through". I said. "Oh ok". She said. Soon she dropped me off my house and we hugged before I went inside. "See you later". She said letting go of me. "Yeah Bye". I said. She soon left and I walked up to the front door. I opened it and then close and locked the door. I sighed. Today was fun. I then turned around only to see Del. I yelped and punched him in the chest. "Don't do that!" I said. He laughed. "Sorry babygirl. I just missed you. Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" He said. "It's because you were busy recording a game with the others. I was getting bored just staying in the living room". I said. "Aw I'm sorry baby". He said grabbing my waist. "It's ok. C'mon let's just go to bed. I'm really tired". I said. He smiled. "You and me both". He said. We went upstairs and into our bedroom. I changed into some pjs and Jon took off his shirt. We got into the covers and we looked at each other and smiled. "I love you Ana". He said. "I love you too". I said. He pecked my lips and I then buried my face in his chest. "Goodnight". He whispered. "Night". I said and soon I fell fast asleep.