Part 36

ANASTASIA'S POV
Today me and the group are going out together again and then go to a restaurant. Even Albert, Jake, Alex, and Lauren came. I haven't talk to Alex and Lauren since I woke up from my coma. "Where are we goinggggggggg?!" I and Albert whined. "Shut up! Both of you!" Anthony said. "But my legs hurt from walking! Anastasia agrees with me! Right Ana?" Albert said. "Yeah!" I said. "Remind me. Who was it the one wanted to do this?" Tyler said with his arm around Luna's shoulder. "Like I said before, it was my idea. Because we've all had some bad days this past days so why not hang out in a group". Anthony said. "I agree. We all need to take our mind of the negativity that happened". Brock said. "Whatever". Albert said. Jake chuckled and wrapped his arm around Albert. Then suddenly someone gasp. It was LuLu. "LOOKIE!" She shouted pointing. We looked and saw a karaoke place. "Seriously?" I said with a blank face. "Yup". She said with a toothless smile. "I guess so". Anthony said. "Nuuuuuu!" I said. "Cmon baby. I wanna hear your beautiful voice". Jon said. I blushed and nodded slightly and he grabbed my hand and made me walk with the others into the karaoke place. We went inside, got some seats, wait for someone to go up. "Cmon Ana! Me, Kiara and Luna are going up!" LuLu said. "O-Ok". I said and Jon let go of my hand. We went to the DJ and Luna told him the song. We got on stage and we heard the boys whistling and cheering us on. Luna gave them the bird. Soon the music started and we started to sing. The song was DNA by Little Mix.
(PLAY SONG) A-Ana K-Kiara LL- LuLu L- Luna Al- All
LL: Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect?
Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck?
No scientist
Or biology
Its obvious when he's holding me
It's only natural that I'm so affected
Oh~

A: And my heart won't beat again
If I can't feel him in my veins
No need to question
I already know

AL: It's in his DNA
D-D-D-DNA
It's in his DNA
And he just takes my breath away
B-B-B-Breath away
I feel it everyday
And that's what makes a man
Not hard to understand
Perfect in every way
I see it in his face
Nothing more to say
It's in his D-D-D-DNA

K: It's the blue in his eyes that helps me see the future
Fingerprints that leave me covered for days
Yeah, hey, yeah
Now I don't have any first degree
But I know
What he does to me
No need to work it out
It's so familiar
Oh~

A: And my heart won't beat again
If I can't feel him in my veins
No need to question
I already know!

AL: It's in his DNA
D-D-D-DNA
It's in his DNA
And he just takes my breath away
B-B-B-Breath away
I feel it everyday
And that's what makes a man
Not hard to understand
Perfect in every way
I see it in his face
Nothing more to say
It's in his D-D-D-DNA

L: It's all about the kiss
Contaminates my lips
Our energy connects
It's simple genetics
I'm the X to his Y
It's the color of his eyes
He can do no wrong
No, he don't need to try
Made from the best
He passes all the tests
Got my heart beating fast
It's cardiac arrest
He's from a different strain
That science can't explain
I guess that's how he's made
In his D-D-D-DNA

AL: Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
It's in his DNA
D-D-D-DNA
It's in his DNA
And he just takes my breath away
B-B-B-Breath away
I feel it everyday
And that's what makes a man
(What makes a man)
Not hard to understand
(To understand)
Perfect in every way
(In every way)
I see it in his face
(In his face)
Nothing more to say
(Nothing more to say)
It's in his D-D-D-DNA

Once we done singing, the audience cheered as we got done. We sat with the boys and they congratulated us. Del wrapped his arm around my waist. "Hey baby, I'll make your heart beat again~". He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed softly and smiled. He's all lovey dovey. Albert and Jake wanted to sing too but they made a fool of themselves. Albert was trying to sing Despacito. Everyone was laughing at him trying. Albert and Jake got down and was laughing with us. "We're so stupid!" Jake said. "Yeah no duh". Anthony said. "Lucy?" Someone said and we all turned to see..... LuLu's ex-boyfriend Malcom. "What the hell do you want?" LuLu said. I looked at Anthony and he was glaring at Malcom. So was Evan. "Listen, Lucy I'm sorry for cheating". He said. "Is that your point of coming here?" LuLu said. "I want you back". He said. "Sorry but-". Evan said pulled LuLu back. "But she's mine".  He said. "YOU?!" Malcom said. "Yep and she's not yours anymore. She needed a real man. But don't worry I'll take good care of her". Evan said. Me and the guys 'ooo' and Lucille blushed. Malcom growled angrily and what made him more mad was that Evan kissed Lucy in front of him. Malcom growled even more and walked away. LuLu and Evan smirked and sat back down. "Love you LuLu". He said. "Love you too Hoodini". LuLu said. We all decided to leave and we all said goodbye and me and Jon went home.