Part 23

ANASTASIA'S POV
It has been a week and I've been feeling better. Thanks to Jon and the medicine Christina gave me. I took a shower and then got dressed. I wore a black crop top with a zipper in the middle, black shorts, black shoes, and a leather fingerless gloves.

 I wore a black crop top with a zipper in the middle, black shorts, black shoes, and a leather fingerless gloves

I fixed my hair and then went downstairs to eat breakfast. I then saw Jon looking in the fridge. "Hey Crazy". I said. "Hey. Babe I think we need to go grocery shopping. But for now, you wanna go to a cafe to eat breakfast?" He said. "Sure". I said. He looked at me while he close the fridge door and blushed. I giggled and kissed his nose. "Come on babygirl. Let's go". He said grabbing my hand. We left the house and into his car. We soon drove off and then got to a cafe. We sat inside and a waiter came to us to take our order. It was a male waiter and he started looking at me more than paying attention to doing his job. Right after he took Jon's order, he looked and smiled at me. "I'd like a strawberry lemonade with the two chocolate croissants". I said. "Anything for a pretty lady like yourself". He said. I heard Jon growl lowly. "Um sir. My boyfriend is right there". I said pointing at Jon. The waiter looked at Jon and Jon glared him down. "Do you want me to get you fired?" Jon said with a little anger in his voice. "N-No sir". The waiter said. "Then I suggest you never do that again and do your job". Jon said as calmly as he can. "Y-Yes sir". The waiter said and took the menus and walked away. I giggled at how the waiter reacted to Jon. "What a flirt". He said. I kissed his cheek and smiled. "I know, Crazy". I said. He smiled and sighed. "So. How have you been these few days? I mean you woken up from your coma like almost three weeks ago". He said. "I've been fine. Honestly feeling better since you know who isn't bothering us anymore". I said referring to Blue. "Ugh. Don't even bring her up. She was so annoying". He said. Soon the food came and the waiter glanced at Jon again noticing him glaring him down again. The waiter quickly left and me and Jon laughed quietly. "What a wimp!" Jon said quietly and I nodded. We started to eat our food and talked about things. Once we were done, Jon payed for the food and we left the cafe. Soon we got home and me and Jon cuddled in the couch. I giggled when Jon kissed my cheek. "I love you so much. I love everything about you. You eyes, your personality, your body, and your sweet lips". He said and pecked my lips. I blushed softly. "T-Thanks Jon". I said. He smirked and kissed my cheek. "Baby, can you sing please?" He said. I smiled. He always ask me to sing. I likes my singing too. "Ok". I said. I started to sing Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding.
(Play Song) A- Ana
A: You're the light
You're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure
You're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it means so much
So much
You're the fear
I don't care
Cause I never been so high
Follow me
To the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life
To life

So love me like you do
La-La- Love me like you do
Love me like you do
La-La- Love me like you do
Touch me like you do
Ta-Ta Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Fading in
Fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart of fire
On Fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around
I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do
La-La- Love me like you do
(Like you do)
Love me like you do
La-La- Love me like you do
Touch me like you do
Ta-Ta Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do
La-La- Love me like you do
(Like you do)
Love me like you do
La-La- Love me like you do
(Yeah)
Touch me like you do
Ta-Ta Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around
I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do
La-La- Love me like you do
(Like you do)
Love me like you do
La-La- Love me like you do
(Yeah)
Touch me like you do
Ta-Ta Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do
La-La- Love me like you do
(Like you do)
Love me like you do
La-La- Love me like you do
(Oh)
Touch me like you do
Ta-Ta Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Once I was done, Jon kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. We pulled away and smiled. "I love you Ana". He said. "I love you too Crazy". I said. I kissed his nose and then snuggled into his chest. He sighed. "Why do you have to be so dang cute?" He said. "Cause I am". I said and giggled. "And that's why I love you. Your cute but you're crazy. Like me". He said. "Well we're the crazy ones in our group. I'm your Harley Quinn and you're my Joker". I said. He laughed. "That actually makes sense!" He said. I laughed with him but then we stopped and just watch some tv.