Part 17

ANASTASIA'S POV
It's the next day and I was with the girls in headquarters because the boys were making a video again. "What should we do? I'm bored as hell!!" Luna said. "Same here". Kiara said. "I heard the boys were playing Call of Duty". LuLu said. "What's that gotta do with anything?" I said. "We can use some of the voice modifiers and we kick our boyfriends' butts!" She said. I smirked at the idea. "What if they get mad?" Kiara said. "Who cares? We're stronger than them!" Luna said. "Hmph.... I like this idea. Let's go". I said. They nodded and we went to computer room. Some of the gang would come in here and play games. Especially Jack and Mark. LuLu gave us voice modifiers headsets and we put in the Call of Duty game in each of the computers. "Do we reveal ourselves later on?" Kiara said. "Perhaps". I said. Soon we started to play the game and we finally found the boys. "Luna go first". I said. She giggled and nodded. We turned on our voice modifiers. "Hey WildCat?" Luna said sounding like a dude. "What kid?" WildCat said. "Your trash at this game". She said. "DAAAANNNNGGG!" Basically said. "Well, Leopards101 this game is five years old and your a retard". WildCat said. "That's what a person would say when they lose". I said. "Oh great another one. How many more are you there?" Evan said. "Sup!" LuLu said. "Me! I'm the last one!" Kiara said. All of us were sounding like dudes. "Prepare to lose!" LuLu said. Soon the game started and me and the girls were vs the boys. We were actually good at this. I found Mini and I shot him in the head. I then found Del and knifed him. "Are you serious?!" He said. Soon the game ended and me and the girls won. "I told you we would win". Luna said. "No! You guys cheated!" Basically said. "How did we cheat?!" I said. "You shot me! You were looking at one direction! Your game is modded!" Basically said. "It's not modded! You guys just suck!" I said. "Let's play them again!" Delirious said. Another game started and once again we won. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Me and the girls laughed. "YOUR CHEATERS!!!" Basically yelled. "No we're not". Kiara said. We played a few more games as we heard WildCat, Basically, Mini, Nogla, and Delirious rage. We just laughed. "You know what?! I'm done with this game!" Nogla said. Everyone agreed. We decided to tell them now. "Wait before you do. We need to tell you something". Luna said. "What?!" They all said. We turned off our voice modifiers. "Hey boys~". We said. "Girls?! Ana?! LuLu?! Luna?! Kiara?!" Moo said. "Yep! We got you good!" I said. "That's not funny Ana!" Del said. "No it's not. It's hilarious!" Luna said. "No it's not! You guys ruined our videos!" Basically said. "Actually we gave your video a good prank with it". LuLu said. "You guys are so clingy! Can't you just leave us alone so we can play a game?!" WildCat said and the boys agreed. "I'M CLINGY?! DEL IS THE ONE WHOSE CLINGY!" I yelled. "No I'm not!" Delirious said. "We just wanted to have fun!" Luna said. "Well can't you have fun somewhere else?" Evan said sounding a bit irritated. Me and the girls growled. "You know what? Fine. We'll go somewhere else to have fun. C'mon girls, let's go watch Diabolik lovers". LuLu said. "SHU-SAN!!!!!!" Kiara yelled. "What?" Mini said. "None of your business jerks!" We all said and we left the game and put all the things away. "So where ARE we going to watch Diabolik lovers?" Kiara said. "Don't you remember girls? The club house we made". She said. I gasp. "Yes! I remember that place but how we gonna watch tv?" I said. "I may have been fixing it up the place and gave it some technology". She said. "Ok let's go". Luna said. "Hey but how long are we gonna stay there?" Kiara said. "Well since they thought it was ok to call US clingy, let's give em...... three weeks. No texting them, no calling them, NO talking to them". LuLu said. "I think that's good. But we need clothes". I said. "Oh don't worry about that. We can just sneak into our houses and get clothes". She said. We nodded and we left headquarters and went to each of our houses. Once I got my house, I took some clothes for the three weeks and left the house. The good thing was that Del wasn't there. We soon left getting our clothes and we all went to the club house. "We're almost there". LuLu said and we nodded. We soon got there and brought in some memories. Back when we were all 14. I remember we catch a cab and we would give him directions near the clubhouse. "It's so beautiful". Kiara said.

"Yeah I agree"

"Yeah I agree". I said. "C'mon let's get in". Luna said. We went inside and the place looked amazing. "You did a awesome job LuLu". I said. "Thanks. Let's go to our rooms". She said and we went to different bedrooms. My room was dark and I like my room to be dark.

I put my bag down and went to the living room

I put my bag down and went to the living room. The girls were already binge watching season 1 of Diabolik lovers. I sat down of the armchair and sighed. "Who's everyone's favorite character?" I said. "Mine's Ayato. He maybe a jerk but he does show some affection". LuLu said. "I like Subaru. He's a tsundere and it's cool". Luna said. "Mine's Shu!!!!" Kiara said happily. "Who do you like Ana?" LuLu said. "I don't know. I haven't seen the show in a long time". I said. "Then let's continue watching". Luna said. We just continue to watch the series and then got some food. Then suddenly my phone went off. I looked and saw that Jon texted me asking me where was I. The girls noticed this. "Remember. Don't text back". LuLu said. I nodded and turned my volume down and put it back in my pocket. Soon we all got tired and we went in our rooms. I changed into some pjs and got into the covers. Soon I was fast asleep.