Part 22

ANASTASIA'S POV
I woke up and suddenly felt so weak. My head hurts, my throat was sore, my stomach hurts, and I feel warm. I groaned softly. I heard laughing from across the room and I looked up to see Jon playing video games. I rested my head because it hurts so bad. I whimpered in pain and tried to get up from bed. "Babygirl?" I heard Jon say. I groaned and looked at him. He looked at me with worried eyes. "Guys, I'm gonna have to call you back". He said and he got off Skype and he took off his headset and went over to me. "Hey, what's wrong Ana?" He said rubbing my waist side to side. "I-I d-don't f-feel g-good". I said having voice cracks. He put his hand on my forehead. "Man, you're running a fever. Don't worry babygirl, I'll take good care of you". He said and he put the covers on me and kissed my forehead. "C-Call C-Christina". I said. "Will do. She'll tell me what to do". He said. He took my phone and went to call Christina. Soon she came and took my temperature and everything. "She just has a bad cold. Give her this twice a day until she's better". She said giving Jon a bottle of medicine. "Alright Thanks Christina". Jon said and she left. He went down to me and smiled. "I love you Ana. Get some rest". He said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and started resting.

MORTIKIY'S POV
Delirious just told me that Ana is sick. I'm starting to think Derrick is sick too. He keeps coughing and it's getting bad. "Derrick please. You're coughing really badly. Please take some medicine". Arianna said. "I'm *cough* fine Belle. It's just a cough". He said. He's so stubborn sometimes. So Anastasia and Derrick are both sick. I'm starting to think that old joke about how twins getting sick at the same time. "Arianna I'm *cough* fine!" Derrick said. "No you're not Derrick! Get in bed now!" I said. "But I was gonna go see *cough* Anastasia today!" He said. "Anastasia is sick! And so are you! SO THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M TELLING YOU! IN BED NOW!" I said and then yelled. He flinched. "....... Fine......". He said and walked to his room. "Thanks Mortikiy". Arianna said. "You're gonna have to get use to it Arianna. He's always stubborn". I said. "Ok". She said and walked away. I sighed and sat on the couch rubbing my temple. I then got out again and went into the fridge. Looks like we don't have much. Better go to the store. I sighed softly and closed the fridge door. "I hate grocery shopping but we need some stuff". I said. I grabbed my phone, my wallet, and my black hoodie with a light blue splash.

I walked to Derrick's and Arianna's room and open the door and saw that Arianna was taking care of Derrick

I walked to Derrick's and Arianna's room and open the door and saw that Arianna was taking care of Derrick. "Hey guys, I'm going to the store to buy some stuff. You guys need anything?" I said. "Yeah can you get *cough* some Tylenol?" Derrick said rubbing his head. "See what I tell ya?" I said with a smirk. "*cough* *cough* Shut the hell up and go". He said. "Whatever". I said.  I left the house and put my hood up. I looked around to make sure no one sees me. "Good. I can use my super speed". I said. I use my super speed and got into the city. I made sure I got into a alleyway and walked as people walked around the area. Once I got into the store, I bought some stuff and the Tylenol Derrick wanted. I went to the check out area and payed for the stuff. Once I was done, I felt some grab my hand. It was the clerk that paid my stuff. "Hey cutie. Can't you stay with me? We can talk more". She said trying to be 'cute'. I crinkled my nose in disgust. "Uh no thank you". I said freeing my hand. "Aw, c'mon!" She said. I smirked evilly. "Would you like to be fired from this job? I could easily go to your manager and tell him your harassing me". I said. Her eyes widen. "N-No?" She said. "That's what I thought". I said and walked out of the store. I started to walk away from the store and was about to go to the alleyway when suddenly I heard some people screaming. I groaned. "I hate super hearing...". I mumbled. I looked to where the screaming is and saw a man and a woman screaming at each other. I love people arguing but come on! You're in public! And I thought I wasn't human. Then suddenly the guy slapped the girl in the face. "Ok. You can't do that. She has to be evil if you're gonna do that". I thought. I was behind the dude but the girl couldn't see me. The dude was pushing the girl now so I decided to step in. I went behind the dude and pulled him to the ground. He looked at me. "Don't you have anything better to do than hitting girls?" I said. He growled. "Stay out of my business! You stalker!" He said. I scoffed and crossed my arms. "I'm not the one hitting girls. In public. Seriously. How stupid can you be?" I said. He growled and got out and tried to punch me but I grabbed his fist and squeezed it. He winched in pain. "L-Let go!" He said. "Why would I wanna do that?" I said with a smirk and squeeze his hand harder until I can feel his bones breaking. I soon let go and he started running with a broken hand. "Yeah jerk, run away". I said looking at his direction. Now my day has been satisfied. "U-Uh...". I heard the girl say. "Hm?" I said looking at her. "T-Thank you..... for saving me...". She said. I stared at her and then walked over to her and went close to her ear. "I'm not Mr. NiceGuy...". I whispered to her ear. I walked away and then once no one was around me, I use my super speed to my way home. You're probably wondering why I whispered that to that girl. I don't really care about humans except for Anastasia's friends. But for this odd reason, the situation back there was ridiculous and the guy shouldn't have hit the girl. Plus that guy's a jerk. Soon I got home, I gave Derrick his Tylenol and I rested on the couch. What a day.