Part 48

ANASTASIA'S POV
It's been a week since the whole accident with Jon and his parents. He's still sad about what happened. I'm trying to figure out how to cheer him up. Right now it's nighttime and I'm doing a heist with Anthony, Jack, Mark, Felix, Dlive, Sawyer, and Minx doing the hacking. We were in a building where we can steal money and weaponry. "Go left!" Minx said in the earpiece. We went left and kept running so no one in the building can get us. "That door to the right is where the weapons are". Minx said. "Alright. Thanks Minx". Dlive said. We stopped at the door and I kicked the door down. We ran in and grabbed all the weapons we can get and put them in a duffle bag. "Guys hurry! Someone's coming!" Minx said. We quickly kept going and soon we got done with weapons and zip up the duffle bag. "Hey!" Someone say. We turned and saw one of the workers here. I turned into a tiger and attacked and killed him. "One of you! Teleport us out!" Dlive said to Jack, Mark, and Anthony. "I got this one guys". Mark said. He snapped his fingers and we were all outside. We ran to the van and drove off. We already got the money so we're good. "Bravo everyone! Another successful heist!". Dlive said clapping. We all clapped along with him. Soon we got to headquarters and got inside. "Your back!" David said. "Yup!" I said taking off my mask. The other rookies took the stuff we stole and the rest of us change out of the clothes and into something more comfortable. We all hang out in the lounge Dlive had built in.

Me, Anthony, and David we're talking in the lounge until Dlive came in

Me, Anthony, and David we're talking in the lounge until Dlive came in. "It's pay day!" He chirped. He handed me and Anthony an envelope. I opened mine and it was 500 dollars. "Thank you Dlive". I said. "No problem. Now you can go home now. David I have something you need to do. Follow me". He said. I said goodbye to the boys and walked out. As I was about to leave, I accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry". I said. I looked and saw Genay Peavey. She's Cartoonz girlfriend. "Hey Ana". She said. "Hey, sorry I bumped into you". I said. "It's alright. Whatcha got there?" She said putting her hands on her hips. "Just some money Dlive gave me". I said. "What are you gonna do with it?" She asked. "I don't know. Maybe I'll get something for Jon. But I don't know what". I said putting the envelope away. "Hmm. I got an idea. Luke was telling me that this show called WWE is gonna come here. He was telling me how him and Jon love WWE. Watching the show and playing the games they made. He got tickets for me and him to go. Maybe you could buy tickets for you and Jon to Monday Night Raw and we can all go together". She said. My eyes widen. "Genay you're a genius! Ok I'll do that". I said. She smiled. I thanked her before leaving and going home. Once I got home, I put the envelope in my dresser and went to find Jon. "Jon! Where are you?!" I shouted. Soon I found him at the pool. "Hey Crazy". I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey babygirl, I missed you so much". He said. "I missed you too". I said sitting on my knees. "Isn't it too late to be swimming?" I said. "Well swimming at night relaxes me. Why don't you join me?" He said. I smiled and nodded. I took off my jacket then my shirt and pants. I then jumped in. I swam to the surface and swam towards Jon. "Hey". He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hi". I said resting my head on his shoulder. "How was the heist?" He said. "Good. We got a lot of good stuff for the gang". I said. "That's great babygirl". He said softly. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "How are you feeling?" I said. ".....Good I guess". He said. "I'm glad you are". I said. He smiled softly and I kissed him. He kissed back caressing my cheeks. We pulled away rested our foreheads together. "Ana? Can you sing for me, please?" He said. I smiled and kissed his nose. "Anything for you". I said. I cleared my throat. I know a good song just for him.
(Play Song) O- Opal

O: I know I can't take one more step towards you
'Cause all that's waiting is regret
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live, half alive
And now you want me one more time

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

I've learned to live, half alive
And now you want me one more time

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

It took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed
'Cause you broke all your promises
And now you're back
You don't get to get me back

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
Tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?

Once I was done singing, Jon kissed me on the lips pulling me close to him. We pulled away and our faces were close to our faces. "I love you so much, babygirl". He said. "I love you too, Crazy". I said. We hugged and soon we got out and changed into some PJs. I can't wait to get tickets to WWE for me and Jon.