Part 53

ANASTASIA'S POV
It was the next day and I was with Anthony and Marcel shopping for suits for their wedding. I also getting a dress for me. The others already got their clothes for the wedding. Right now I was waiting for Anthony and Marcel to come out wearing their suits. "So what is the color is supposed to be the wedding clothes?" I said. "Maroon and black!" Anthony shouted. Soon they both came out wearing their suits.
Anthony's suit

Marcel's suit

"Nice! They're really good for the wedding"

"Nice! They're really good for the wedding". I said. "Thanks Ana". Marcel said. Anthony stared at Marcel before kissing his cheek. "You do look good in this suit, Finn". Anthony said. "Finn?" I said. "Yeah. You know? From Adventure Time?" He said. "He gave me this nickname because of my gaming player model". Marcel said blushing. "I think it's so cute!" I said. After they finished changing out of their suits, we payed for everything and left the shop. I already found my dress for the wedding. "So we all going out tonight?" I said. "Yep. We're going to a karaoke night club". Marcel said. "Why there of all places?" I said putting my hands in my pockets. "Well for starters, we all like to make fools out of ourselves when it comes to that, to dance, and also cause everyone loves to hear you sing". Anthony said. I blushed. "It's true Ana. I mean practically everyone would ask you to sing. Mostly Jon though". Marcel said. "Yeah I know that. Don't bring that up". I said. We walked towards the car and got in. "So how's that wound Ana? It looks like it hurt". Anthony said starting up the car. "Believe me. It hurts a lot". I said leaning in the back seat. "I still can't believe you punched the COO of WWE. I mean, you're a shapeshifter but still. You got the balls to sucker punch a rich man". Marcel said. "The man deserved it for putting his hands on me". I said. "Exactly. He's lucky you didn't kill him right then and there. Ugh! WAY too lucky if you asked me". Anthony said as he drove the car. "Cause of the cameras?" Marcel asked. "That and too many witnesses". Anthony said. "Right. Plus Luke wouldn't let me kill him". I said. Soon we got to my house and I said goodbye to Anthony and Marcel. I went inside only to find Jon in the living room...... without a shirt on. I blushed really hard until he saw me staring. "Babe, what are you doing over there?!" He laughed. "N-Nothing!" I said nervously. He ran at me and picked me up bridal style. "You're so cute when you're bashful". He said. He kissed my head before taking me to the living room. "So how was it? Did Anthony and Marcel get their suits?" He said putting me on his lap. "Yep and let me tell you. They are amazing". I said. "Well I hope you think I look amazing in my suit". He said. "Crazy, you look amazing in anything". I said. He pecked my cheek before I rested my head on his shoulder cuddling him. "I love you". I said. "I love you more babygirl". He said. He pecked my cheek softly and turned on the TV. We started to binge watch old episodes of Family Guy on Netflix.

A FEW HOURS....

It was now nighttime and me and Jon were getting ready for tonight at the karaoke night club. I wore a dark gray crop top, black jeans ripped by the knees, black boots, a leather jacket with the word 'FEAR' on it, and a choker.

I fixed my hair and then put on Jon's H20 Delirious merch hat

I smiled

I smiled. Me and the girls decided to wear our boyfriends' merch for tonight. I went downstairs and saw Jon and Luke. Luke noticed me coming down and he smirked. "Well look at you! Showing off your boyfriend's merch!" Luke chuckled. I laughed as Jon was blushing softly. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's get going or else Dlive and Anthony will kill us for being late!" Luke said. We were told that Anthony invite most of the gang to the karaoke night club. So those who are coming are Dlive, Nanners, Pewds and Marzia, Jack, Mark, Twaimz and a friend he's bringing, Minx, David and Liza, Boyinaband (whose also named David but we'll leave it as BoyinaBand), Nate, Cry, Bryce, and Smii7y. Our group of friends were coming too. My brothers are also coming too! We got into the car and soon drove off. "I'm gonna play some music". Luke said putting on his Bluetooth to the car. He started to play some songs and we all just started to scream the lyrics out having a good time. Soon we got to the karaoke night club, we parked the car, and then got out of the car to meet up with everyone that's inside. We went inside and found everybody. "HEY GIRL!!" LuLu said. I ran and hugged her while Evan and Jon followed behind us. "Hey man". Jon said fist bumping Evan. "Hey. How are you and Ana?" Evan said. "We're good. You heard what she did for me?" Jon said. "Yeah! Marcel told all of us. That man deserve that punch. That was so rude to slap a girl". Evan said. "Yeah I agree". I said. "I also heard Jon was getting crazy". LuLu said. "Uh..... guys?" Luke said. "What is it Luke?" I said. "Look". He said. We all turned and saw....... oh gosh! It was those people from WWE. "Geez! I thought we wouldn't need to see them ever again". I growled. "Yeah. I'm still upset at the fact the COO hit Ana". Jon said wrapping his arms around me. "Don't worry about me, Crazy. At least everyone else is here. So if they start a fight, everyone else will get involve". I said. "Yeah. Including Derrick and Mortikiy". LuLu said. Me and Jon sat in a booth along with Evan, LuLu, Luna, Tyler, Kiara, and Craig. We were all having fun listening to music and spending time with each other. I even met up with Anthony and my brothers.