Part 16

ANASTASIA'S POV
I was at headquarters getting ready to do a heist. We were going to do a somewhat bounty hunt but I have to play as bait. A gold digging flirtatious girl. I hate those types of girls. "Here. You need to wear this". Dlive said giving me an outfit. It was a black dress and high heels. (Ignore the rest)

I cringed at the sight was of the outfit

I cringed at the sight was of the outfit. Dlive notice it. "Just put it on. It's just for today". He said. I sighed and nodded. I went into the bathroom and and changed into it. I looked at myself in the mirror. "I guess it looks nice". I thought fixing my hair. I walked out and saw everyone that is doing the heist with me. Anthony, Dlive, Nanners, Jack, Mark, Cartoonz, Smii7y, Pewds, and Sawyer. Luna is helping too. Luna is hacking into the cameras. They all except Anthony, Mark, Jack, and Pewds blushed. "Aye! Stop looking at my best friend like that!" Anthony said angrily. That made Nanners, Cartoonz, Dlive, and Sawyer flinched. Mark, Jack, and Pewds started laughing. "Let's just go". Dlive said. We nodded and we left headquarters and into a van and drove away. "Ana here". Dlive said handing me an ear piece. I then put it on my left ear. "Ok so you know what to say?" He said. "My name is Abigail Peach. I like to dance and get money". I said in disinterest. "Ok good". He said. "Who has the bounty anyway?" Anthony said. "His name is Braden Cooper. He's kinda like a CEO of a drug dealing company". He said showing us a picture of the guy. "Oh". We all said. We soon got to the club and I got up. "Ok your up Ana and don't mess up". Dlive said. Anthony grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Please be careful. Who knows what he's capable of". He said. I nodded and got out of the van and into the back door of the club. I looked around for Braden and I soon found him in a booth with a bunch of women with him. I smirked and went on my ear piece. "I found him". I said. "Good now approach him". Dlive said. "Ok". I said. "Ana look at me! I'm a bartender!" Jack said. I looked and saw him waving at me with a goofy smile. I giggled softly and waved back. I then went over to Braden and smiled. "Hi there". I said. He looked at me and I saw his eyes lit up. "Ladies, you can leave now". He said. The girls groaned but then glared at me. Then they left and I sat next to him. "So cutie. What's your name?" He said. "Abigail Peach. And you are?" I said. He chuckled. "Braden Cooper, princess". He said. "Please to meet you". I said running my hand down his cheek.
This is disgusting.... why did I agree to this? Lyra could've done this. Although Berlin wouldn't want that
"So cutie, tell me about yourself". He said. "I'm a dancer". I said. "Ooo~! A dancer, huh?" He said. We continued to talk and suddenly Jack came and gave him a drink. "On the house sir". He said. "Ah Thanks". Braden said. Jack then left with a smirk on his face. I then notice Braden drinking the spiked drink. "So, how are you?" He said. "Don't tell but I'm 18". I said. Well I'm not really lying about that. I am 18. He looked at me surprised but then smirked. "Oh so not only are you a dancer, but you're a bad girl". He said and I nodded. "I like my girls like that". He said and I faked giggled. I then noticed he was drunk. I smirked mentally. "H-Hey *hiccup*, how bout you and me get *hiccup*  out of here?" He said. "Sure". I said and helped him to where Dlive has the van parked. Once we got to the parking lot, Braden suddenly got me against the wall. "I don't care anymore. Your mine now!" He said and tried to kiss me but Anthony and Mark got to us and punched Braden in the face and then Jack came and kneed him in the stomach. Braden soon got knocked out thanks to the spiked drink. "Good work gang, now get this idiot in the van". Dlive said. We got Braden into the van and we tied him up and duck tapped his mouth to make sure if he wakes up. We soon got to the headquarters and I changed into my comfortable clothes. I left the bathroom and I went to Dlive. "Dlive?" I said. He turned around and looked at me. "Yes?" He said. "Can I go home now? I find no need to be here". I said. "You don't wanna torture this guy with us?" He said. "No I'm just want to go home. You guy can have the fun without me". I said. He patted my head and smiled. "Yes you can Anastasia. You did great today". He said. I thanked him and I left headquarters and went home. I actually flew home. I shapeshifted into a bird and flew home. Once I got home, I opened the door and saw that Del was on the couch watching tv. "I'm home!" I said closing the door. He looked at me and picked me up and kissed me. I kissed back putting my hands on his cheeks. "Hey babygirl, how was your day?" He said. "It was good. I had a heist today with Anthony and the others". I said. He frowned and put me down. "A-Are you ok? Did you get hurt?" He said. "No. Crazy I'm fine. Don't worry". I said wrapped my arms around his neck. He sighed and then smiled at me. "I'm so glad to have you as my girlfriend. Not only you have a kind heart but you are such a bad girl. My insane bad girl". He said. I chuckled. "And your my maniac". I said. He smirked. "I love that nickname". He said. I kissed his nose and we went and cuddled in the couch while watching The Simpsons.