Part 38

LUNA'S POV (I wanted to do this)
Work is going so slow. There's nothing to do!! Nada! Nothing! I sighed. "Maybe I should leave. I'll go ask Dlive". I thought. I got up and left my room. I went to Dlive's office and knocked on the door. The door open and reveal Dlive. "Hey Luna. What can I do for ya?" He said. "Can I leave? There's nothing to do and there's no heist today". I said. "Yeah sure. See you tomorrow". He said. "Thanks. Bye". I said and walked away. I left headquarters and went into my car. It was a Lamborghini. I got in and drove away. "Hmmmm... maybe I'll go see Tyler". I said to myself. I kept driving until I made it to Tyler's house. I parked the car and started to walk to his front door. I knocked on it and waited for him to open the door. To keep my patience sane, I went on my instagram. I suddenly heard the door open and I looked and saw Tyler. "Hey piggy!" I said. He smiled. "Hey my beloved moon". He said. I smiled. I pecked his lips and he let me inside. "Don't you have work today?" He said. "Yeah but work was slow and there was nothing to do. So this was my only option. I hope I wasn't interrupting something you were doing". I said. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You weren't interrupting anything. I was just watching tv". He said. "Oh ok good then". I said. He kissed me softly and I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. I love this man so much. Thank god Anthony and Anastasia introduced me, Lucille, and Kiara to them. I thought I was gonna be forever alone. We pulled away and leaned our foreheads together. "You wanna play Fortnite?" He said. "Sure". I said and we went to play Fortnite in his room. He was always better than me but I still managed to play the game correctly. "Luna behind you!" Tyler said. I turned and saw a guy about to shoot me but I got him first then I collected what he had on him. "Aye! Got his butt handed to him!" I said. We continued to play until I was getting ganged up by six people. "Tyler help! I'm getting ganged up". I said. His player model came and helped me out. We actually killed all of them.. "Thanks Piggy". I said. "No problem". He said.

ANASTASIA'S POV
I was laying in bed watching Jon play video games with Vanoss, Marcel, Anthony, Craig, and Brock. I sighed and looked up. I've been watching him play games for the past hour. It's getting boring now. "What can I do?" I said and got on my phone. I suddenly heard beep sound. It was a text message. I looked at it and saw it was from David. Not Nogla. Liza's boyfriend. After me, Derrick, and Mortikiy found out about David being a shapeshifter, we exchanged numbers.

D: Hi Ana

Me: Hi David. What's up?

D: Nothing much. But I want to ask you something

Me: Sure. What's on your mind?

D: I want to tell my friends and Liza that I'm a shapeshifter but I don't know how to. I don't think they'll understand. Do you know how?

Me: Well I don't know how to either. When I met my friends, I didn't really tell them. It was mostly because of Anthony. He knew when we first met when I didn't know how to control my powers

D: Oh well maybe I'll ask Mortikiy or Derrick

Me: Ok then but maybe you should think over if and when you want to tell your secret to your group

D: Ok thanks Ana

Me: No prob. Good luck

"Who are you texting?" Jon said. I looked up and saw him putting down his headset and his whole PC was off. "Just David". I said. "Your talking to Nogla?" He said. "No I mean Liza's boyfriend. You met him before". I said. He crinkle his nose. "Jon he's dating. Relax". I said sitting up. "Well ok fine. At least he won't do anything to you. What did he want?" He said. "It's something personal. He doesn't want me telling anyone". I said. "Oh ok then". He said. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him smirk and he started to pull of my scrunchie. I pulled away and pushed him. "No Jon". I said. "Baby~!" He whined. "No. You know how uncomfortable that is to me". I said. I started to remember what happened last year. .....When me and the girls were kidnap and Death took me and....
I started to cry and I felt Jon hugging me. "Baby I'm sorry. Please don't cry". He said and repeatedly started kissing my forehead. "I-It's O-Ok". I said. I looked up at him and he gave me a sweet smile then ran his hand on my cheek. "It'll be ok babygirl. He's dead because I did it. He deserve it because he touched and hurt what's mine. People that goes to far of hurting you, don't deserve to live. Why do you think SHE died?" He said. He was talking about Blue. "Yeah...". I said. "Baby, you made me this way and I love it. You made me feel so alive". He said. I blushed. "I love you Ana". He said and pecked my lips. "I love you too Crazy". I said and kissed his cheek.  "What do you wanna do now? Wanna cuddle on the couch while we're watching some action movies?" He said. "Why do you like cuddling so much?" I said. "Cause I love snuggling with my cute and beautiful little girlfriend". He said. "Damn you're mushy...". I said. "But you love it". He said. "I guess I do". I said and kissed his cheek. "So what are we waiting for? Let's go downstairs". I said. We went downstairs and did what he wanted to do.