One.

A/N: My idea of writing this kind of story came up when I was eating chips while listening to 'flicker' album by Niall Horan. That album really effected me in so many ways so thank you Niall.

Hope you guys enjoy this new story!

-

Doncaster, August 18

"Please please please Loubear! Please! I promise it's going to be a short tour! I just need you to see my new work place even though I only work there as a cleaner but pretty please cherry on top?" The crystal blue eyed boy pleads with cute round puppy eyes.

The ocean blue eyed boy sighs. "I would love to but you know that place is too fancy and expensive! I'll feel like a garbage truck walking around the resort!"

"No Louis you're just fine and have I not tell you everyday that you're so fucking beautiful!?" Niall exclaims loudly and Louis softly flinches at the swear word and Niall notices.

"I'm so sorry I swore in front of you Loubear" Niall says knowing that his tiny friend hates when people swears in front of him.

"It's fine Ni. You didn't mean it and thank you but I'm not beautiful" Louis mutters softly looking at his lap feeling insecure.

Niall scoots closer to his friend from where he sat on the bench at the local town park of Doncaster.

"Hey Lou, look at me please" Niall says and Louis slowly lifts his chin up looking at his friend's crystal blue eyes.

"You're so beautiful and I'm not saying it because I'm your friend but it's the truth please don't ever put yourself down love" Niall says sincerely looking straight in his friend's beautiful ocean blue eyes.

Louis blushes and smiles brightly. His pretty eyes glowing bright. It looks so beautiful under the sunset.

"Thank you Ni and I'll go with you tomorrow but! Only once that's it! Promise you're not gonna make me go with you again after tomorrow?" Louis holding out his pinky finger for Niall.

Niall smiles happily and intertwines their pinkies. "I promise cutie"

London, August 19

"Son? It's already 8 am in the morning" James Styles knocking on his son's thick wooden door trying to wake him up.

"Harry?!" James tries again but got nothing, he sighs and open the door himself.

James can see a half naked guy next to his half naked son because the two are wrapped in blanket. This is not the first time he witnessed this kind of image. James did what he always do. He snatches his son's blanket and reveals two full stark naked body on the bed.

"Harry Edward Styles! Wake up this instant!" James's loud stern voice startled Harry and his 'fling of the night' awake.

"Father? Why are you in my room?" Harry asks with his morning deep voice unaware of his dick flying in the air in front of his father.

"Ask me that after you put some clothes and get your boy out from this room" James says voice scarily calm.

That's when Harry looks down eyes widened. He scrambles out from the bed trying to find his last night clothes and put it on.

Harry's naked boy still awkwardly sitting on the bed smiling shyly because he can't believe James Styles is in front of him.

"What about you? Are you just gonna sit there dick out or actually gonna put your clothes on and get out from my house" James raise his eyebrows at the naked boy when he got nothing in respond. The boy is still sitting there awestruck.