Fiancees and Footballs

*Tonis POV*
"Babe wake up!" I say as walk into the our room.
"Five more minutes," she whines into her pillow
Why is she always such a pain.
"Cheryl, our weddings tomorrow and you promised Betty we would have breakfast with them and were gunna be late!" I said enthusiastically.
"Babe I hate it when your so energetic in the mornings, give me 5 more minutes"
"Cheryl you have 5 minutes until we have to leave"
"Ugh fine." She mumbles as she gets up and goes into the bathroom.
10 minutes later Cheryl finally walked outside.
"Stop staring Toni, your the one that gave me a timeline on getting dressed."
"Cheryl, I was actually thinking how lucky I am to be marrying the women of my dreams tomorrow," I say as I grab her hips and pull her towards me. She wraps her arms around my shoulders and I lean into kiss my beautiful fiancée.
"No no no, your got me up this early we have to go to pops remember?" Cheryl says as she turns towards my motorcycle.
"Your such a tease Blossom" I say as I help her put on her helmet.
*Cheryls POV*
I wish Toni wore her helmet. She drives so fast and she has gotten in like 3 accidents, the girl is so lucky all she's got was a broken leg. We pull up to Pops and see Betty sitting at the regular booth.
"Over here" she says
"I know, I was looking for hobo," I laugh back
"He's out with their dads today,"
"Cool" Toni cuts in
We eat and talk for a few hours until Toni remembers she didn't ask anyone to be her bridesmaid or bridespeople or something like that and she leaves.
"You got your dress altered right?" I ask
"Yep, I love the dresses so much" Betty replies "is Toni's bridespeople wearing red as well?" B asks
"I don't think so, we agreed on having what ever colour we want on our side in the aisle and the boys really don't want to wear red anyways." I say
"So you have me, Josie, Kev, and Val, who does Toni have?" Betty inquires
"From what she's told me, Jughead, Fangs, Sweetpea, and Jellybean."
"Cool, what colour do you think she chose for their suits?"
"I don't really know, maybe Blue, or purple, but if she picked orange or yellow I'm saying I do not" I joke.
"So your plan is FP to bring Toni down the aisle first and Nana Rose to bring you down the aisle next?" She asked while looking at a clipboard she pulled out of her bag.
"Yes that's right, I'm glad you're on top of things, because I sure as hell have no clue what to say in my vows,"
We laugh and finish our milkshake as I call an Uber back to Thistlehouse. I see Toni playing football with Jug, Sweetpea, and Fangs- I know exactly what I'm going to say tomorrow.
"TIMEOUT," I hear Toni yell from the field as she begins to run towards me.
She's so beautiful, I can't believe after everything we've been through she still loves me enough to marry me.
"Hey pretty lady," She says as she leans in for a kiss.
"Hey babe, what's up?"
"Just crushing the boys at football,"
"So I take it they said yes?" I ask
"Yep and we got them all fitted for tuxedos and a dress for Jellybean."
"Well that's good, but you remembered our rule right?"
"Yes Babe, if there's orange or yellow, there's no marriage," She says as she roles her eyes.
"Tiny Topaz stop flirting and trying to get in her pants, honeymoon doesn't start until Wednesday," Fangs says from the field.
"Are you always such a bitch?" Toni snaps back.
"Just get back here so we can crush you,"
"In your dreams fangs," I say as I look at them, "And don't hurt her the day before our wedding, I don't want her limping down the aisle."
"Yes ma'am," They all reply and jokingly salute.
*Tonis POV*
The boys all start laughing their asses off while I give Cheryl a kiss and jog back down to the field.
"Do you want to play touch?" Jughead asks "were all kinda of scared shitless of your girlfriend,"
"Nah I'll be fine, I've never gotten hurt before."
We continue playing and by the middle of the '4th quarter' Fangs and I are down by a touchdown.
"Ill run it ok?" I whisper.
"Ya I got you on the first block,"
Fangs snaps the ball and i deke out Jug and am almost in the end zone when my shoe snags on a rock. I fall down hard and right onto my shin.
"Shit Toni are you okay?" Sweetpea asks
"Ya but I'm bleeding a lot," I reply
Just where I fell a piece of jagged glass was pointed up, it made a gash in my leg so deep that you could see the bone.
The boys carry me up the steps to Thistlehouse and I start crying from the pain, Jug yells for Cheryl and she comes right away.
"What the hell do you want I'm writing my... Oh My God Toni, what happened?"
"I tripped on a rock and fell on a piece of glass, Cheryl I'm fine, do you have rubbing alcohol and some band aids?" I ask
"No, you are not fixing this by yourself, you're going to the hospital."
The boys nod their heads in agreement.
"Cheryl I'm fine, stop being a drama queen, Boys put me down I'll walk to the bathroom myself because I know Cheryl has something." I say as I try to get up.
*Cheryls POV*
"Fine," I say as Toni stands up and hobbles towards the stairs. "Toni your going the wrong way..."
I see here turn with a face of confusion. What the hell is she doing? I walk towards her as she collapses and falls down the stairs.
"Call 9-1-1 right now," I say to Sweetpea as Jughead, Fangs and I run towards the stairs.
The ambulance gets here and takes Toni to the hospital and we follow close behind.
"I called Betty she's on her way, and F.P. is almost here." Jughead says to me.
"Don't cry Cheryl, Toni is a badass she'll be up and walking down the aisle tomorrow afternoon, don't worry." Fangs says as he hands me a cherry cola.
F.P., and Betty, get here around the same time and we explain what happened.
"I'm looking for Toni Topaz's Fiancee." A doctor says.
"That's me." I say as I stand up.
"Well we've got some news."
————————
Hey guys sorry for the confusing chapter, please comment if you want anything specific to happen, they start talking about kids next chapter so don't worry :) -K