Tayleigh and our 3 problems

Cheryl's POV

"Taylor?" The girl says turning around
Oh my god she looks so much like Kait.
"That's insane. How do they look more alike than Madi and Alex," Toni whispers
Kait and Tayleigh walk towards each other cautiously.
"Why are you here?" Taylor asks "You left Montréal years ago,"
"They took me, I didnt leave,"
They hug
"I missed you Tay," Kait says
"I missed you too,"
Tayleigh looked at us and jumped back.
"Taylor who are these people?" Tayleigh says in a whisper
"This is my family," Kait says "Toni and Cheryl adopted me, Madi and Alex are my sisters and the three in the back are my uncles, Pea, Jughead, and Fangs,"
"Nice to meet you all,"
We all talk until Kevin gets here, he asks us questions and then asks us to leave.
"What about Tayleigh?"
"I can give you temporary custody for now, until you figure out whats best for her,"
"Ok,"
We walk over to where Kait and Tayleigh are talking.
"Tayleigh, if its ok with you, the Police Officer said you can live with us for a bit until you decide what you want to do,"
"Ya thats ok," She says shyly
We go back home and Tayleigh and Kait go upstairs while Cher, Alex, Madi and I stay downstairs.
"Girls I know there is going to be push back from this, but we decided both of you are going to start seeing a therapist once a week,"
"Not a chance," MAdi says rolling her eyes "I hate therapists,"
"Ya well its done, you're going," Cheryl says
"Fine, but dont expect me to like this," Madi mutters
"I dont expect you to like it," I assure her "But you start tomorrow,"
Both of them mutter something under their breath and go upstairs to change for bed.
"Why our lives so crazy?" Cheryl asks laying down on my chest.
"Because we have 3 kids that have been through hell, and all our lives have been hell." I say "Oh right and people hate you because you're perfect and they hate me because I got to marry the most perfect girl in Riverdale,"
"Your such a flirt TT," She says playing with my hair
"I know," I laugh

MARCH
Cheryls POV

Tayleigh's adoption finally went through. There was a lot of controversy about us adopting her because she wasn't a legal American citizen, but eventually everything worked out. We only had 2 or three problems. The biggest problem is that Tayleigh doesnt talk to Toni. She likes me, she seems really dislikes Toni. I don't even know why, the other kids seem to like Toni more than me even but Tayleigh seems afraid of her. I could tell Toni was getting frustrated too, she always tried to talk to Tayleigh but Tay just nods or shakes her head and immediately drops her face to look at the floor. The second problem wasn't really that big of a deal but everytime we were making plans to go somewhere or had an important conversation involving any of us Tay left the room in a hurry. I was laying on the couch with Toni on top of me cuddled up with a blanket.
"Babe what am I doing wrong?" She asks out of the blue "Why wont Tay talk to me?"
"You're doing nothing wrong Tones you're amazing, we dont know what Tay went through all those years with Veronica, we dont know anything,"
"I know I just feel like she hates me,"
"I dont hate you," Tayleigh says from behind us
Toni jerks up and waves Tay in
"Tay, we know you're just adjusting, Toni is just having a bad day," I say as she sits down
All she does is hands me a note and presses a finger to her lip to signal to read in our heads. It was written in half hers and half KT's handwriting.

"Moms,
KT and I were sitting and talking in our room when she said you guys dealt with a bug in her listening to everything you say. We started writing everything down so the listeners dont get suspicious but we dont have a lot of time." I read

Tay lifts her shirt to reveal a large blinking red light right under her skin, bigger than the one KT had in her neck. It was about 3/4 the way down her back and the width of a nickel or quarter.

"See the bee stung me!" She says looking at me dead in the eye.

READ MORE she mouths

Mine also has a camera or something Ms. Veronica told me so anyways. It was put in so she could spy on me but it started beeping and I'm scared. Mom's we need to do something.
Please Help,
(BE subtle) That was obviously KT's writing because she says this all the time
TTB & KTTB