Canadian?

*Cheryls POV*
I saw Toni give Kait her jacket and a hug through the window.
"Can you believe that she thought she was going to be a bad mom?" I say to the group
"Ya she'll be great," Sweetpea agrees
Toni and Kait walk in hand in hand, Toni sits down beside me and Kait sits on her lap.
"Sorry for making a scene guys," Kait says looking at the table, "I just got overwhelmed,"
"Hey Kait, what did I say? You don't have to apologize everyone knows your still adjusting,"
"Right sorry," She says shyly "May I please go to the bathroom?"
"Of course, its just around the corner," I reply
She gets off Toni's lap and walks towards the bathroom.
"You really got yourself a Canadian there eh?" Fangs laughs
"Ya she is SUPER polite," Jughead agrees
"By the way Toni, look at you calming her down and giving her a jacket."
"She wanted to see it," Toni says
Kait comes back out and we decide to invite everyone back to our house for a movie. We drive home and park in the garage.
"Cheryl can I talk to you?" Kait asks from the backseat
"Ya of course Kait!" I say as I give Toni a quick kiss on the lips.
"Do you think Toni was mad at me for taking her jacket?"
"No not at all,"
"Okay good, and you know how she said I can get my own jacket?"
"Yes..."
"Can I get mine like yours? I mean like red and everything? It was always my favourite colour."
"I think we can do that," I say
"Toni wont mind that will she?"
"No, she'll love it," I laugh "Come here," I open my arms and give her a hug
I give her a piggyback upstairs to wear everyone was and put her down next to Toni.
"TT why don't we go get snacks for everyone?" I say
"Ya ok Cher sure."
We walk down the stairs just out of earshot.
"OMG Toni, she's literally perfect."
"I know, and I told you she would like you, what did you two talk about  in the garage anyways?"
"She asked if you were mad that she took your jacket and that she wanted her serpent jacket to be red like mine."
"That would be cool! We're going to make great mothers Cher."
She kisses me while I nod.
"You grab the plain and salt and vinegar chips and I'll go ask Kait what she likes." I say
I jog back to where the rest of them are. I see Kait laughing at something Betty says right before I cut in.
"hey sorry to intrupt but kait what type of chips do you like?"
"Oh I like Ketchup Chips."
Everyone looks at her like shes crazy.
"Oh are those not in America, sorry."
"It's ok Kait, what else do you like?"
"Does America have Hickory Sticks?" She asks
Everyone goes silent
"I'll take that as a no," she says "what about salt and vinegar?"
"There we go she's speaking English again!!" Fangs jokes
We all laugh and talk for a couple minutes.
"Where is Toni?" Jughead asks
" I told her to just bring the chips maybe shes waiting for me to tell her what Kait likes." I answer as I get up to go see where Toni is. "Babe, where are you? Kait says she will just eat salt and vinegar chips,"
"In here Cher," She calls from the kitchen "I just dropped a pop and it spilt."
I help her clean it up and bring all the food upstairs. after the movie the sun is just starting to go down and kait reminds Toni that she said she would take her on a ride on her bike. The three stooges suggest all of us go for a ride, B says she has to go home so we decide to show Kait the banks of Sweetwater River.
"Can I ride with Toni?" Kait asks
"Of course kid, I'll ride with Jughead." I reply
Toni hands Kait her helmet and helps her put it on, I grab Toni's hand and kiss her.
"Be careful babe," I say
"Always Cher," Toni replies as she kisses my cheek. "Jughead, if you do something stupid and Cher gets hurt- I'll end you,"
"Calm it Tiny," Jughead says laughing "Just don't hurt my neice ok?"
He says as he puts Kait on the back of Toni's bike.
"I know, we'll lead, Jughead 2nd and Pea and Fangs." Toni orders
"Yes ma'am," The boys say as they salute
"What's with you three and that?" Cheryl asks as she laughs
"Both of you are practically generals." Fangs says
"Whatever get on the bikes," Toni says whil climbing on, "Hold on tight Kait,"
We leave thistlehouse and Toni leads us through Riverdale and up towards sweetwater river. We park our bikes at hop off. We start walking with Toni's arm around me and Kait playing tag with Jughead.
"Damn it, I forgot my keys on my bike," Toni says , "Babe I'm just gonna run back to get them."
She kisses me and starts jogging back down the riverbank. Fangs and I stop walking and Sweetpea joins into the game of tag.
"She's fast," Fangs says "Is she an athlete?"
"I think so, I should probably ask," I say as I see Toni jogging back
Kait runs over to me "CHERYL YOUR IT,"
"Oh is that right?" I say as I start chasing her, I tag her back
"Go tag Toni, ok?" I whisper in Kait's ear
"OK," She whispers excitedly
She runs towards Toni and tags her.
"YOU'RE IT," Kait screams as she runs away.
Toni chases her down the riverbank and Kait turns to deke toni, she slips and falls into the river.
_____________
Sorry for the shorter chapter, proably will post a longer one later today
Comment what you want to happen in coming chapters
Do you want them to adopt more than 1 kid?
Thanks for reading :) -K