Kathryn Taylor Topaz Blossom

**TWO WEEKS LATER**
*Cheryls POV*
The last 2 weeks were a blast we travelled all over Europe, now Toni says we have one more 'stop' before we go home... whatever that means. We landed in Toronto, Canada, and got an Uber and I stilldon't know why we're here.
"TT you know I love you but why are we here? We never talked about coming to Canada."
"You know what we did talk about though," she says as we step out of the car and points at a building.
"ADOPTION CANADA?!?" I scream
"Ya I found it when we were talking a couple nights ago, I found a little 8 year old girl that needs a home," SHe says as she pulls out a picture. The little girl was 4 foot 4 with Blonde hair and blue eyes.
"T they won't just let us walk in a take a child out of the country,"
"Cher, I already talked to them, over the phone and filled out the paperwork we just have to go in and sign a form, go back to Riverdale and Kathryn will be there in 2-3 business days,"
"What?" I asked suspiciously
"I'm kidding Cheryl, they will drop the kid off next week,"
"Ok,"
We sign the forms and get back to the airport in time for our flight.
"Babe I love you," I say as I rest my head on her shoulders
"I love you too Cher,"
"I need to ask you, why did you set all this up without me?"
"I just wanted to surprise you baby," She says rubbing my shoulder
I sleep the entire plane ride and then we take a cab to Riverdale. We are setting up Kathryn's room all week with the help of Betty (and the boys of course). Finally, Toni and I are watching a movie on the couch when the doorbell rings.
"Let's go Cheryl," Toni says
"What if she doesn't like me?"
"She'll like you Cher, I promise."
We answer the door.
"Oh uh Hi, I don't know if this is the wrong house, but I'm looking for Toni and Cheryl Topaz-Blossom? I'm Kathryn," She says. She is wearing A white Blue Jays baseball jersey, ripped light blue jeans and black converse. She had shoulder length straight hair and the build of an athlete.
"Hey Kathryn, I'm Toni and this is Cheryl," she says while I grab Toni's hand
"Cool, well the adoption agency person said they would fax you the last papers and mail you my birth certificate and my citizenship thingamabob."
"Okay, well lets show you your room," I say "It's not really finished because we didn't know what colour you liked and if you don't like the furniture we can return it and get you whatever you want."
"Ok super,"
"Here we are," Toni says
"THIS IS MY ROOM?" Kathryn says in disbelief
"Yep, it is" Toni says
"Umm ok cool, it's a lot bigger than my room at my foster house,"
"Well, if your hungry we can go to Pop's Chock 'Lit Shoppe, unless you just want to get settled." I suggest
"Well I did see some interesting things on the way here and I am beginning to feel hungry so sure would you liked to go to this 'Pop's' place?" Kathryn asked
"Yes, lets go!" I say
We walk down the stairs and into the garage.
"SICK! You have a motorcycle!" Kathryn exclaims
"Yep!" Toni tells her
"Uh T that's a 2 person bike and there's 3 of us,"
"Darn, Kathryn what if I take you for a ride after lunch and take the convertible to Pop's"
"Okay sounds good" Kathryn says gleaming
"By the way you can call me Kait, only if you want though it doesn't matter"
"Okay sounds good,"
We ride to Pops and when we arrive the three musketeers and were here.
*Toni's Perspective*
"Tiny Topaz, what's up bro" Sweetpea says as he high fives me
"Not much Pea," I reply pulling him in for a hug
"And who is this little one?" Betty asks gesturing towards Kait
"I'm Kathryn Taylor... uh I don't remember my last name, but I'm from Toronto, Ontario and Cheryl and Toni adopted me." She says confidently "What did you say your last name was?"
"It's Topaz-Blossom" Cheryl answers
"So I have the longest name in the history of the world?" She says as she laughs
"Hey, I get you kid, my name is Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third." Jug says as he fist bumps Kait
"Eh? Do you have a nickname because I can't remember my own name some days,"
"It's Jughead Kiddo,"
"Okay, cool."
We were all sitting in a booth talking and asking Kait questions for a while before Pop Tate comes over to take our order.
Everyone orders a milkshake except Kait.
"Kait, don't you want anything?" Toni asks
"Do they have Iced Caps?" Kait replies
"What's an Iced Cap?"
"Nevermind, nevermind, I'm sorry," Kait says as she leave the restaurant
Cheryl moves to get up but I tell her to stay and I go after her.
"Kait," I yell as I catch up to her sitting on a bench "What's up kid?"
"I'm sorry I just got overwhelmed and embarrassed and your friends seem really nice and I didn't want to intrude, I'm sorry,"
"Kait your not intruding okay? Your our daughter. Everyone in there likes you already, and do you know why?"
Tears start streaming down her face as she nods her head no.
"Not only were you just adopted into the best family in town, but your other mom right in there," I say as I point to Cheryl through the window  "She's the biggest badass you'll ever meet, trust me kid she will not let anything bad happen to you,"
I give her a small hug and dry her tears.
"Can I ask you a question?" She asks as she looks up at me
"Anything kiddo"
"What's on your jacket, I mean what does it mean?"
"The Serpents are your new family kid. They will protect you through everything, you will always have someone to play with and to complain about how unfair we are." I explain
"Can I try on your jacket?"
"Sure kid"
I put it on her and she turns around and hugs me for a long time, I look at Cheryl through the window and she smiles at me.