Dont be dumb

*Cheryls POV*
I walk with the doctor as he tells me what happened. He says that she fainted due to low blood sugar, acute blood loss and dehydration, and tat her leg was fine and they stitched it up, they hydrated her and she was ready to go after the local anesthesia was gone from her system.
"Ms. Topaz, now why weren't you drinking water in that heat?" I asked while laughing.
"I don't know Cher, I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry." She replies
"The doctor says I can bring you home now baby."
"Okay, are the boys still here?" She asks.
"Yep, they want to see you babe, but only if your up to it." I reply softly
Gets up and limps towards me and gives me a hug.
"Yes I want to see them, can they come over for a movie tonight?"
"Anything for you TT," I say as I go in for a kiss.
We leave the room and catch the boys in the waiting room. They practically jump on toni and ask her a lot of questions.
"SHut up boys, I'll tell you everything tonight, Thistlehouse be there no later than 7." Toni demands.
The three stand up and salute. Toni laughs and tells them to stop.
"Lets get you home baby," I say as I tug at her serpent jacket.
We get home, she takes her jacket off and lays down on the couch, Toni nestled her head under my chin as we (as in she) played her favourite video game, Pubg. She always tries to show me but whenever we play together she gets all the kills and I always die so I watched her play.
"Babe, who are you playing with right now?"
She doesnt respond because of her stupid headphones. I take them off one ear and ask again.
"Oh sorry babe, I'm playing squads with Fangs, Pea, and Jug." She replies
"Cool, can they hear us right now through your microphone thing?" I Inquire
"I turned it off when you started talking."
"Ok, just go back to playing your game," I say
She keeps playing until they kill the last squad or whatever.
"ALL OF YOU OWE ME 10 DOLLARS." She yells in excitement, "I TOLD YOU I COULD GET 25 KILLS."
She plays a few more games then turns off her console.
"There on their way Cher," Toni says as she tries to get up.
"Babe, sit down," I say.
"Baby I need to get my jacket, I'm fine really," Toni says annoyed at me.
"I need you to be as healthy as you can for tomorrow, so no you stay I'll go get your jacket,"
I walk away and hear the doorbell ring, I pick up Toni's jacket and my jacket and headed the lounge where I left Toni.
Toni what the hell. She's not in here, she probably went to go answer the door. I head towards the main door, as I turn the corner I see her on the ground.
"Toni what the hell? I told you to stay on the couch!" I snap while helping her up.
"I just wanted to help, I wanted to greet my friends and show them that I'm fine Cher! I don't want them to think of me as weak or vulnerable." She says while trying to hold tears up.
"Well, I know your not weak or vulnerable but you know they saw you fall right?" I say while pointing towards the pure glass door.
The boys were looking at her, all three looked like they were going to burst out laughing but were trying their best to look concerned. I let them in and carry Toni 'Princess style' back to the couch. I put her down and the doorbell rings.
"Who's that?" I say
"Oh I forgot to tell you I invited B to come over too." Toni says
"Ok, but why don't you let me me get this one?" I joke as I walk out of the room.
*Toni's POV*
I watch as Cheryl walks away, god am I lucky, she's beautiful in every single way.
"Tiny, stop drooling we get it your girlfriend is hot." Fangs says as he laughs
"Fiancée and shut it Fangs," I say
"You guys are literally perfect together," Jughead says
"Ya I know, I love her so much,"
"Have you guys thought about kids yet?" Pea asks
"Ya were thinking of adopting, but neither of us like babies or toddlers so were thinking of taking in a kid between the ages of 7-10,"
Just as I finish that sentence Cher walks in with B. She walks over, sits in between my legs and nestles her head under my chin. I kiss her the top of her head.
"So what do you guys want to do? Board games or movies?" Cheryl asks.
"Let's watch a movie and then play some games," Betty suggests
"Ok what about Titanic?" Cheryl replies
Everyone nods in agreement. Cheryl puts the movie on and I play with her hair for the first hour or so.
"Cher, move I just need to go to the bathroom," I ask as quietly as possible.
"Babe I'll help you walk there." She replies
"No I'm fine,"
She rolls her eyes as I stand up and begin walking. I get around the corner and just out of earshot and my leg goes numb and I fall.
"CHERYL," I scream repeatedly
It's no use anyways, with the movie and how far I made it, she'll never be able to hear me. I remember I have my phone in my pocket and I text Cheryl.
<<Babe come quick, please I fell>>
I hear multiple sets of footsteps approaching and then I see her heels right in front of me.
"Babe," She says disapprovingly
"I know, I know Cher. Please help me up I need to pee," I plead
I hear Fangs and Jughead giggle.
"YOU BROUGHT THE BOYS CHERYL MAJORIE BLOSSOM," I said awful annoyed
"N-no Tiny calm it bro, we followed her," Fangs said
"I thought she was getting food," Jughead says
"Ugh boys LEAVE, Cher just help me up please," I bark
"A lot of anger in such a little body," I hear Fangs say as he walks away.
"I HEARD THAT BRO," I yell
Cheryl helps me to the bathroom and waits outside until I done. Once I got out, Cheryl carried me 'Princess style' back to the couch. This time I lay on her with my head on her collarbone. The movie ends and we decide to play truth or dare, I hate the game but Cher loves it so I don't mind playing. We go through a couple people, nothing really exciting happens... then its my turn.
"Toni, Truth or Dare?" Sweetpea asks
"Truth," I say quickly
"Ok umm... What is your favourite memory of Cheryl?"
I look up at Cheryl and all the memories we ever had come rushing back to me, the first time we met, the first time we saw each other at school, our first kiss... I don't know which one to pick,
"Ummm, there's so many, I really like remembering the first time we met at the drag race though." I say while I grab Cheryl's thigh and kiss the bottom of her jawline.
"Oh really?" Cheryl asks suspiciously "And why is that?"
"Because not only were you 'born for that moment', but you looked very sexy and that's when I knew I loved you,"
"Ooooo Tiny Topaz is getting laid tonight," Fangs laughs from the other side of the couch.
"Fangs why are you always such a bitch," I say
"Your not wrong," Cheryl says as she winks
"Babe be quiet,"
We continue to play and laugh until they all decide its time to go.
"Ride safe," I say to the boys
"Always, We will see you tomorrow in our orange and yellow suits," Jughead says as he winks.
"If your serious, don't bother showing up, because I'll leave her ass at the Altar," Cheryl says
"Slow down red," Fangs says while hugging her goodbye.
They leave and Cheryl helps me hobble to bed.
"Goodnight babe, the wedding is tomorrow so I will be gone when you wake up, Ill see you tomorrow afternoon," I say as I kiss her cheek.
"Goodnight Babe."
————————
Hey guys hope you like this chapter! The next is the wedding and the one after that they meet their kid! Do you want the chapters to be longer or shorter? -K