Wedding Day

*Toni's POV*
I can't wait to see Cheryl, There is 2 hours until the ceremony and I'm freaking out! I have wrote my vows but I cannot remember them for the life of my.
"Tiny when are you putting on your dress, and when do we need to put on our suits?" Fangs asked
"In about an hour, just before I get my hair done," I reply
"Who would have thought? Tiny Topaz getting hitched" Jug says
"I know right, I remember when we were little and she said she was never going to get married and when I told her she would eventually get married, she punched me in the arm... really hard," Sweetpea added
"We were like 10 Pea, and I've changed since then, but apparently you haven't because your still a wuss," I laugh as I throw a pillow at him.
We talk and reminisce for a long time until the hair and make up person shows up.
"Im here for Antoinette Topaz!" We hear from outside.
"Boys get the door, tell him I just need to get my dress on," I say as I head to the closet.
I love my dress so much, and I know Cheryl will like it too! I get it on and quickly look in the mirror at who I've become with Cheryl. I know I still can't remember my vows but, I can wing it because I love her.
"TINY GET OUT HERE THE WEDDING IS TODAY, NOT CHRISTMAS," I hear Fangs yell
I step out of the closet and the boys all say they love it.
I decide to put my hair into a waterfall braid with curls coming down from it on both sides, and natural looking makeup that matches my dress. It's 10 minutes until the ceremony when F.P. finally shows up.
"Jug, where's Toni, and why aren't you three in your suits yet?" F.P. asks
"Toni is helping Jellybean with her dress and she said she has a surprise for us and to wait here." Jug replies
I walk out of the room with jelly bean beside me in her little blue dress.
"Hey F.P. and yes I do have a surprise for you guys."
I go back into the closet and grab one of the suit jackets. I go back out to the main area of the room and show it to them.
"Bro, you got the serpent logo on the suits!! That's sick!!" Sweetpea says enthusiastically
"Ya I figured it would look nice and make me a little calmer," I say
"Well it looks amazing Topaz," Jughead says while he hugs me
"GROUP HUG!" Jellybean yells
We hug until Betty says that everything is ready.
"Ready for this T?" Fangs asks
"Been ready since the day I saw her," I reply
"See you out there kid," Jug says as he pats me on the back.
"Lets go Topaz," FP says almost in tears
"You ok FP?"
"I'm proud of you Toni, I remember when your were young and dumb, I want to let you know how proud I am of the women you have become."
"FP if you don't stop, I'm going to cry,"
"I mean it Toni, you have become one of the best people I know,"
"Thanks FP," I reply as I hug him.
"No problem kid, now why don't we get you out there?"
"For sure,"
My knees are weak as I start walking through the orchard that cheryl picked out for our venue that opens up to a cliff overlooking riverdale. I look at my side decorated with blue flowers, tissue paper, and streamers, then I look at Cheryls, of course she picked red. I smile as I get to where our guests can see me and everyone stands up. I see all of Cheryls friends and all the serpents that could make it. I get up to the altar and turn around to see Cheryl just starting to walk up the aisle.
*Cheryls POV*
Everything has gone perfect all day, Betty and Josie set everything thing up perfectly and it all went smooth. Im so glad they got a couple trailers out here so we can change. Betty and Josie tell me its time and that Toni is already up there. I'm so nervous. Nana rolls beside me as I turn the corner. THANK GOD she picked blue!! I turn and see the beautiful girl standing up there, and our eyes meet. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with her.
"We are gathered her today..." Mayor/attorney McCoy begins, but I don't here a lot because I'm looking at Toni. She's so beautiful.
"Now I guess you two have created you own vows?"
Toni nods in agreement.
"Cher, since the day I met you at the drag race, I knew you were special. You always bring out the best side in me and I love you for that. You already know that through sickness and health i will be there for you. Whether you are in a ghoulish nunnery or lost in the woods. I will never stop loving you and I will never stop wanting to be with you. I cant wait to see what the future holds for us. I know they always say til' death due us part, but Cheryl whatever the afterlife might be, I hope I get to hold your hand through it all. I know Jason would have loved to see this day, and I also know that he would be proud of the women you have become. Cheryl Majorie Blossom you saw the light in the darkest point of my life. I can't wait to spend my entire life with you. I love you." Toni says with tears in her eyes.
"Um ok, I'm not sure how to follow that because she was always the romantic and the smart one. But Toni, the first time I met you I thought you were any typical Southsider. But, you surprised me, you were kind and thoughtful and you got me more than anyone else. Toni, I love you so much, you make my day every single time I wake up, your my life. I feel so blessed to have been able to love you. Babe, we have been through so much, through thick and thin you have loved me and cared for me. I love you more than I ever thought I would love anyone as much as I love you. I can't wait to start the rest of our lives together, to adopt kids, to grow old, but most importantly to continue to laugh and smile with you everyday. Thank you for being my everything since I can remember. I love how beautiful you are and how you are so protective of everyone around you. I love you Toni Topaz."
"Now if anyone can show just cause of why these to women should not be married please speak now or forever hold your peace," Attorney McCoy says as she looks at the audience
"TOPAZ IS TOO SHORT FOR HER," Sweetpea yells from the left of her
"Shove it Sweetpea," Toni laughs
"Well then, by the power vested in me by the United States of America, I now pronounce you married, you may kiss your bride."
We kiss and everyone cheers.
"And may I introduce for the very first time, Cheryl and Toni Topaz-Blossom,"
As we walk down the aisle, Toni collapses right in the middle of the purple carpet.
"TONI!" I yell as I kneel down
"I'm fine babe it's just my leg," Toni says, obviously embarrassed
"Okay, lets pick you up." I say while picking her up
"Always my knight in shining armour," She laughs as she kisses me on the cheek
We take our wedding pictures and then sit down for dinner.
"I love your dress babe," Toni whispers in my ear
"Thanks baby, I love yours too," I reply
"Before we start eating I would like to say a few words to the newly weds," F.P. starts
Then jellybean still in her bridesmaid dress whispers something in FP's ear.
"But first my son and his friends have something to show... I guess, come out boys."
The boys come out in all orange and yellow tuxedos.
*TONI'S POV*
Jughead, Fangs, and Sweetpea step out from behind the door in full orange and yellow suits. They were joking at something like this but I didn't think they were going to do it.
"Before my dad says a few heartfelt words, we got something to say," Jughead starts
Cheryl's face is priceless, she looks like she's going to laugh, cry, and punch them at the same time. I can't figure out what she's thinking so I look at her and put my hand on her thigh.
"These suits were a dare from the one and only Tiny Toni Topaz-Blossom, we are so happy for her marriage and her now impending divorce. Because in the iconic words of Cheryl blossom 'if there's orange and yellow, there's no wedding' but now that the ceremony is over we decided that now might be the best time to show off our equally iconic new suits." Sweetpea continues
"In all seriousness we have grown up with Toni, she has been kicking our asses at video games, and football since we could walk. We saw her relationship with Cheryl Blossom blossom haha and shes been kicking us in the ass in the game of love ever since, Cheryl we have not known you for quite as long and we haven't always had the smoothest relationship but we love you and we love the way you make Toni so happy," Fangs continued
"Cheryl I love your sass and your passion towards life and we wish you and Toni hopefully many more memories and years of happiness. Hopefully we didn't ruin your whole marriage just caused your first fight. Cheers!" Jughead ended
Everyone clapped and laughed. Cheryl turned back to look at me.
"You dared them to do that??" She asked trying to sound angry
"They were making jokes that they were going to buy those suits and piss you off, I said 'I dare you, Cher would literally murder you if she was walking down the aisle and saw you in that.' And I guess they took that way too seriously." I replied laughing.
"Now may I talk?" F.P. started looking at the 3 stooges
"Yes sir," They all saluted and laughed
"First let me start off by saying Toni was like a daughter to me, I had her, Jellybean, the three stooges over there and the rest of the young serpents. Toni was always different than the others. Toni wasn't like us because she didn't see the boundaries between the North and Southside, she just saw Riverdale as a whole and that's how she lived her life. She said to me the day she got to Riverdale Highschool, 'I met this girl today, Cheryl Blossom, she called me queen of the buskers and stood up to tell us to get out of her school but I can tell she is hurting. F.P. I'm going to become friends with her because I see how good of a person she really is.' Ill be honest with all of you I told her to forget it, that Cheryl probably will never talk to her unless it was to insult her. Toni was always stubborn o of course she didn't listen. These two are the best people I've ever met. I've watched both grow to love each other and themselves. You two deserve the world, I love you both so much. and I guess the other moral of the story is never listen to me and apparently don't trust me with raising kids because my results so far is 3 stooges 1 beautiful person inside and out and 2 undecided. So cheers to the newlyweds."
We all eat and then start to mingle, first we go over to the boys.
"TINY! Has Cheryl proposed divorce because of us yet?" Jughead asks
I slip my arm around Cheryls waist while she starts talking.
"Your lucky she loves you so much boys, I don't know if I'd ever speak to you again if it weren't for Toni." She says in her usual bitchy tone.
"Baby, you've got admit that was pretty funny," I say
"Ya it was... I guess,"
" Bro's but seriously that was a lit speech and those suits are seriously iconic," I said while high fiving them
"Thanks Tiny," Sweetpea says punching me in the shoulder
"But you know I'm gunna kick your ass about the little stunt you pulled at the ceremony," I laughed
"Ah come on that was funny Tiny,"
"Ya it was TT," Cheryl buts in
"Fine it was, but don't think i still won't whip your ass when we get home on the 2nd,"
"Like I said, so much anger for such a little person," Fangs says as the boys start to walk away
I grab Cheryls hand and start walking towards FP.
"If you're coming to thank me, Cheryl, Toni you deserve everything kids, now its time for your first dance."
Cheryl picked the song so I dont even know what were dancing to. 'You Shine' comes on and we start dancing. I can't believe how pretty she is.
"You know this is my favourite song Cher," I say
"That's why I picked it Baby, I love you,"
"I love you too,"
We finish our dance and the reception. We go back to thistlehouse and take off our dresses. We hop into bed and pass out.