Athlete

*Cheryls POV*
The next few weeks were a blur, we decided to stay home for a few days because the boys went on a road trip up north.
Dr. Mathers said that Kait's foot was healed well enough that she could start walking and running on it and he took out her stitches. Kait decided to paint her room purple. We decide to throw a party for our 6 month anniversary today and Kait is so excited because we told her we had a surprise for her. Jug, Fangs, Pea, B, F.P., and Alice, come over.
"Mommy! Look Jughead brought his football!"
"Cool Kait! Want to play girls versus boys?" Cheryl replies
"YA!"
Everyone but Alice played.
"I'll throw kait left," Toni whispers
"How many paces?" Kait replies
"3"
"ANNDDD BREAK!!!!!!!" We all yell
Kait lines up across from Fangs and I line up across from Jughead.
"HUT!" Toni yells
Kait dekes fangs onto the ground, catches the ball, and runs all the way to the end zone.
"You know in Canada we call that 'broken ankles'," Kait says while helping Fangs up
"Haha, you're funny kid," He says
"Fangs stop taking it easy on Kait, she can handle it," Toni says to him
"I'M NOT! You try to defend her bro, she's TOO good at offence"
"You know what? If I can stop Kait, you have to take an ice bath for 5 mins."
"Deal. And If you don't stop her you have to do the same."
"Kait, mommy's going to play defence okay?" I tell her
"I'm gunna break her ankles," She laughs as I high five her
Fangs tells kait the play and she lines up across from Toni. Fangs says hut and Kait fakes right the cuts left, rolls back to her right, Toni falls and Kait snags the ball while Toni looks back at Fangs.
"I told you I used to play Mommy," Kait says jogging back
"Yes you did," Toni says smiling
"How did you get so good?" Sweetpea asked her
"I used to play with the boys, and if you weren't fast, you'd get hurt and I hated getting hurt so I just got faster." She replied as she shrugged her shoulders.
We talk for a while and then Toni says.
"Kait remember when we were looking at the wedding photos?"
"Ya"
"Tell Jug and the boys what you said when you saw their suits,"
"At my wedding, If there's Orange and Yellow there isn't a wedding,"
Everyone laughs their heads off.
"She actually said that?" Sweetpea asks
"Ya right out of the blue when we were looking at photos of you,"
"She is definitely your child Cheryl," Betty says
"I know," I say with a smile on my face
We go inside to eat as we continue talking.
"Can I eat my KD on the Chesterfield?" Kait asks
"SPEAK ENGLISH!" F.P. says as he picks Kait up and shakes her jokingly.
"My Kraft Dinner on the... couch?" she says
"Yay! She's no longer an alien" F.P. says jokingly
"You know we have a lot in common F.P."
"Is that right kiddo? Name 3,"
"Well both of us have name abbreviations in 2 letters, both of us are better than Toni at football,"
"I HEARD THAT KID!" Toni yells from the kitchen
"ITS TRUE MOM! And we both love Toni and Cheryl,"
"Well those are all true... except maybe the first, what are you talking about?"
"MOM'S COME HERE!"
"What's up baby?" Toni says hugging Kait.
"You didn't tell FP the story"
"What story kid?" I ask
"The one about Hiram," she says while pouting
FP stands up
"What, did he do?" He says angrily
We explain everything that happened.
"KT go play road hockey with Sweetpea," he says calmly
"YOU HAVE HOCKEY STICKS!" Kait says "Lets go Uncle Sweetpea,"
"What the HELL, TONI TOPAZ-BLOSSOM? HE THREATEN MY GRANDCHILD AND YOU DONT TELL ME?"
"FP we decided its better for Kait if we don't go after Hiram." I start
"Ya, she was jumpy for DAYS after that, she just got better,"
"FINE. But, next time he goes near KT I get told and he gets hit- HARD,"
"Agreed!" Jughead says
We talk for a while and kait and pea come back inside.
"Mom! I beat Pea at hockey,"
"Shes gunna be popular in high school man," Pea says shaking his head
We all laugh and keep talking.
"Mom, was my surprise the football?" Kait whispers in my ear
"OMG I forgot," I say "Toni give Jug the thing," I continue as I nudge her
"The thing...?" She replies
I point to Kait infront of me
"OHHH THE THING!"
She gives Jug the package and he knows exactly what to do.
"Kait, when you came to Riverdale you were really nice and sweet and you brought out a side of Toni that I haven't seen since she first met Cheryl. And you brought out a side in Cheryl that i've NEVER seen before. You asked us a month or so ago 'will you protect my mommies too?' Kid, we will never stop taking care of you and never stop protecting you or your moms. That's why I have the pleasure of making you an official member of..."
"THE SERPENTS?"
"Ya, the sepernts" He laughs and pulls out a purple jacket from the bag.
She puts it on and hugs Jughead.
"Thank you!" she says
She comes over and hugs us.
"I love you Mommies," she says
"I love you to," Toni says
"I love you three," I say laughing
Everyone leaves a few hours later and we plan to meet for lunch the next day. We go to sleep and when we wake, Kait asks to go to Pop's for breakfast. We say yes and head down. We get there and after we order I have to step out for a phone call.
*Kaits POV*
Cheryl told me she had to go take a phonecall. Toni and I were talking about how we have to go to Aunt Betty's house for 1 o'colock for lunch. She sasy she has to go to the bathroom and that Pop Tate will watch me.
"Stay here, ok kiddo?"
"Ok, Mommy."
She kisses me on the nose and walk around the corner. From the corner of my eye I see the bacl door that no one ever uses swing open. 2 men step in. I turn and when I see them I try to hide.
"Taylor Topaz Blossom," The men sit down at our table