Confused

TONI'S POV
Everything went black so fast i had no time to fight back and next thing I knew I woke up in a black room with no light or anything.
"Toni Topaz," I heard a sinister voice say
I feel a pinch in my arm and slowly start forgetting things.

Cheryls POV
Toni left and we decided to bring the party to Pops. She told me she would make it within the hour so I wasn't worried. We talk for a long time, KT and Tate are sharing fries and apparently they both lived in Canada so that was cool. I look at my phone and Toni is already 15 minutes later than she said she would be. There were no messages and no missed calls.
"Guys has anyone heard from Toni?" I asked "She said she would be here 15 minutes ago,"
Everyone shakes their heads or mutters 'no.'
"Her phone might have died, shes on her way Cheryl don't worry,"
We talk for about 5 minutes until I see Toni in the parking lot, she doesn't look like herself. She clumsily walks into Pops and I wave her over.
"Babe over here!" I yell
She doesn't even turn around.
"What the hell is wrong with her?" Jughead asks
"I dunno I'll go talk to her," I say standing up
"TT whats up?" I ask brushing her arm
"Who the hell are you and why are you touching me?" She asks angrily
"Toni what are you talking about? It's me!"
"Have we met?" She asks confused
"Toni, its a funny joke, haha," I say
"I don't know what the hell you're on lady put I just came for food,"
"Jughead get over here," I say rolling my eyes
He walks over confused.
"Tell Toni to stop screwing around,"
"Who the hell is he?" She says throwing her hands up
"Toni stop screwing with your wife, I don't want to have to deal with her,"
"Ok, what ever you two are trying to pull... I'm done I don't know you people for one and two I'm straight so I don't know why you think I'm married to you," She scoffs "My boyfriend is waiting for me in Greendale,"
Jughead and I are both confused, it was like she was here but she wasn't.
"MOMMY!" Kait says skipping towards Toni Jughead and I.
She hugs Toni
"Can you control this child?" She rolls her eyes
We try and talk to Toni for over 3 hours.
"Toni whats your boyfriends name?" Jughead asks
"Uh, oh, ugh," She keeps stalling
She sits down in a booth.
"Toni what do you remember," I kneel looking at her
"Nothing, I remember people telling me things that I didn't think was true but went along with it. I felt a pinch about 10 minutes before that." She starts, shes crying now she is shaking her head "I have no real memories,"
"Juggie hand me Toni's phone," I say
"Someone wiped it, no photos or videos of you or KT or any of us for that matter."
"Damnit just get my phone,"
He hands me my my phone and I find a picture of me and her at a baseball game, I was kissing her cheek.
"That's me and you?" She asks holding the phone.
"Yes,"
"And this," I say swiping "is us on our wedding day,"
She holds the phone and stops crying
"I think I remember this, ya I do was there people in bright orange and yellow there?"
"Ya That was your brothers,"
"Jughead, Sweetpea... And Fangs," She asks
"Yes," I reply "that's right and this, I say taking out my phone again "is KT our daughter,"
I'm about the cry,
"Kathryn Taylor," She replies "and I'm Antoinette Topaz-Blossom,"
"That's right babe,"

TONIS POV

Something clicked. I spent the last 3 or 4 hours with Cheryl and Jughead and whoever else was talking with me and the. Something clicked, my full memory came back.
"I remember everything," I say in tears
Jughead asks me basic questions to make sure I knew everything.
"What Disease does Cheryl have?" Was his last question
"Breast Cancer," I reply
"What happened Toni?"
"I went outside to take that call and next thing I knew I woke up in a black room, someone's voice said my name and stabbed me in the arm with a needle, after that I forgot literally everything, the person told me my name and a bunch of random details, then they sent me here to get food,"
"I swear to the good lord our family couldn't have anymore enemies of we tried," Cheryl says
"You know the events of tonight are still kinda foggy but do I remember Kait getting a boyfriend?" I ask
"Yes, yes you do, Reggie's son Tate,"
"That kid," I laugh
I pull her into my lap, so she is straddling me with her face inches from mine.
"I'm so sorry babe. It's like I knew it all but my mind didn't believe it," I say softly
"What do you always say to me Toni? Don't apologize-for things that you couldn't control,"
"Ok," I say as I kiss her
"I love you Toni,"
"I love you Cheryl,"
"Antoinette Jasmine Topaz," a lady says walking through the door "your boyfriends waiting for you in Greendale,"
"Oh no," Cheryl says stepping in front of me protectively "She 1 doesn't have a boyfriend and 2 wouldn't go anywhere with you?"
"She does have a boyfriend,"
Her voice sounds familiar, I just can't place it
"AJ, its time to go... now!" She barks
"Mom?" I say peeking my head around Cheryl "I should've guessed you were the bitch behind this,"
"Mom?" Cheryl says whipping her neck so she faces me
"I'll tell you later Cheryl," I whisper
"Antoinette, you're coming with me,"
"Over my dead body," Cher says taking an aggressive step towards her
"Oh but her boyfriend Jacob is waiting for her," my mom says innocently
"I don't have a boyfriend mother," I reply through gritted teeth
"And why not?"
"You know why! Because I have a beautiful wife," I say grabbing Cher's hand "oh wait you wouldn't know that, you disappeared almost 17 years ago,"
"Wife? That's impossible, prove it," She challenges
"What are you a child?" Cher replies
I grab turn her around and we kiss while my mother watches.
"Ya well Antoinette I heard you were a whore so that's probably just a reaction from you,"
Cher moves to say something when we hear Kait coming from behind us. No one except me, Cher and Jughead have noticed her and no one has come over to see the commotion yet. When KT starts coming over my mother hides her face.
"Mommy! Mommy! Can I order some fries?" She pleads
"Sure, But you have to share with Tate," I reply
"And no gravy, remember? It gives you stomach pains," Cher reminds her
"Ok thanks mommies!" She says as she turns and skips back to her and Tate's table
I turn back to my mom and smirk.
"Please just leave, I don't want you here, I'm done with your little 'Gay be Gone, Forget me not' drug and whatever you are trying to pull. Stay away from me and my family," I say to her
"You have a child?" She asks
"Not that it's any of your business but ya, Cher and I adopted her after our honeymoon,".
"May I introduce myself to her?" She asks
"No way in hell would I let you anywhere near my daughter," I say
"Well then where are the bathrooms? I have to wash up and we will continue this conversation after."
Luckily KT was on the direct opposite side of the restaurant from the bathroom. Cher points and my mom turns and walks away.
"Where has she been all these years?" She asks
"New York, I think, she was also in Canada for a little, then Boston, I had a PI look into her a couple moths ago and he traced her first steps through New York, the Canada although he couldn't pinpoint where and the Boston, The. She went off grid,"
"Canada?" She asked nervously
"She was only there for 3 months don't worry KT probably never crossed paths,"
"What's her name?"
"See that's how little I know about her, she left when I was 5 the only name I remember her being called was Ly,"
"What a joke,"
"I know right,"
My mother emerges from  the bathroom.
"AJ, I'll make you a deal, I just get to say hello to my granddaughter and then I'm gone for good,"
"Fine only a simple hello and then go to hell," Cheryl says
She walks over to the booth KT is at with us closely following behind, KT isn't facing us so she doesn't see her right away.
"Hello Taylor," She says
Uh oh I think as KT practically jumps back into Tate. Both KT and Tate squish up against the wall beside the booth. I haven't seen KT this afraid since the first Hiram incident.
"Mom! Why is she here?" KT says almost crying
"This is my mother," I say unimpressed "do you already know her?"
"No, this is Linda," Kait says
Immediately I know what's happening because I was at the trial, but Cheryl is still confused
"Go Away!" KT shouts
"Mother how the hell did you foster a child in Quebec?" I ask
"Because I have friends," She replies
"And you chose to abuse, neglect, and not feed another 2 children?" I ask "what the hell is wrong with you?"
"2 children, I fed you!" She counters
"Once every 2 days if I was lucky and if you're counting me then it was 3, because her sister Tayleigh lived in your house too,"
"Screw you Antoinette, I came here to make amends,"
"Ya sure you did mother, get lost before my real family makes you," I threaten
"Who? Princess over here?" She says pointing at Cheryl in disgust
"Oh mother you haven't been gone so long that you forgot about the serpents," I say getting in her face
The boys assemble around me and Cheryl.
"Leave And never come back, I got emancipated and I will get a restraining order of you co e near my family ever again."
"Oh but AJ," She says "don't you want to get to know who raised you?"
"Grandpa is dead, so I lost that opportunity about 5 years ago," I snap
Cheryl laughs and my mom doesn't like that.
"And you, bitch AJ is probably only with you for your money, she probably doesn't even love you,"
"Well then obviously you don't know Toni," Cheryl says "she's kind and caring, and an amazing mother and wife,"
"You don't even call her AJ," my mother says
"Grandpa let me legally change my name 2 years after you left. It just Antoinette Topaz-Blossom now,"
"Please leave," Sweetpea says
"No one wants you here," Fangs continues
"You're scaring my niece so I would suggest you do it fast before I make you," jughead threatens
"I'll go, but Antoinette, I'll be back and next time with Jacob!" She says leaving
After she leaves and gets into her car, I turn and give Cheryl a hug.
"I'm so sorry babe, you know what she said isn't true, I love you,"
"I know babe, I love you too, and it's ok we both have crazy families, I keep waiting for my mother to come back,"
"I'll be right there if she does,"
We continue to hug and I look over at KT and Tate, they're laughing again which is good.
Cher and I hug for probably 5 minutes
"TT why are you crying?" She whispers
"I never want to see her again, Cher I hate her,"
"I know Toni, I know, but maybe your mother has changed,"
"Remember when I said that about your mother?" I ask
"True, then we will stay away from her ok?"
"Ok"
"I can't believe she fostered not one but two kids in Quebec,"
"And our kid nonetheless,"
We break apart and she kisses my cheek.
"You're the love of my life Cheryl Majorie Topaz Blossom," I say smiling
"And you're mine, Toni Topaz Blossom, or should I say AJ?" She says laughing at the last part
"I told you I got rid of my middle name," I say rolling my eyes
"I love you," She says
"I love you too,"
We talk and mingle the rest of the night until its time to go home. I tuck kait into bed and by the time I get to our room, Cheryls is Fast Asleep.

A/N:
This was really long because I just wanted to introduce 3 new characters, Tate, and Reggie Mantle and Linda Topaz. Should Penelope make an appearance? Next Chapter Kait's going to school so yay, look forward to that.