It's Not Your fault KT

Kait's POV
Mr. Lodge? What are you doing here?" I say
I want to cry and I'm about to yell.
"Nice jacket,"
"thanks, my moms got it for me"
I move to yell for Toni.
"I wouldn't scream," The red headed boy says revealing a gun
I start to cry.
"I thought I made myself clear Taylor, tell them, they die."
"I didnt tell them, I swear,"
"Ok, but you told them something, they're trying to find me. So you have to come with us." Red head says
"Who are you anyways?" I snap
"Wow, Cheryl's taught you well. I'm Archie,"
"Andrews" I finish his sentence
"Lets go." Hiram says
They get up and Archie drags me out of the booth, I finally scream.
"MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!"
Pop Tate comes oit of the kitchen.
"what th-"
Toni bursts from the bathroom.
*TONI'S POV*
I was just finishing washing my hands.
"MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!" I here Kait scream
She sounds terrified, I run out of the bathroom and see Hiram and another man trying to drag Kait out of the side door.
"BITCH," the second man yells at Kait as he looks up to see me.
"ARCHIE?"
"Sorry old friend, but I'm taking your daughter," Archie says
"Over my dead body,"
"That can be arranged Toni, but I'd rather it be her live one in our truck,"
Cheryl walks in.
"Mommy!" Kait screams
"SHUT IT BITCH," Archie yells at Kait again
"Jughead is outside with the serpents," She whispers "Get their attention,"
"Put the gun down Archie, she's 8 years old." Cheryl says calmly
"Shut up Bitch,"
"And watch the language, again she's 8 years old"
Cheryl continues to talk to Hiram and Archie while I back up and pull out my switch blade.
I hide it from Hiram and Archie and flash it towards Jughead. He understands there is trouble, half the Serpents leave, presumably to cover the back doors and I run towards Archie and punch him in the face at full speed he falls and . Hiram tries to escape but gets taken by the serpents. I crawl over to Kait, but before I can speak I hear a gunshot go off.
"CHERYL?!"
She stands there shocked, the bullet missed her by centimetres. I look to see Archie back on his feet.
"I thought I knocked you out?" I say stepping up to him
He raises his gun to my forehead,
"You thought wrong, old friend. You know, I did read that book that you gave me when we got out of high school, after you got out of the hospital. What was that quote the author used? Oh that's right 'Sometimes the person you would take a bullet for, ends up being the person behind the gun,' How fitting, isn't it Toni
**FLASHBACK**
It was 3 days after graduation, a man walked into our campsite and wanted Cheryls money. I gave him what he wanted and he turned to leave. Archie decided to say some off handed comment about how he was a low life, the man turned and pulled a gun. I jumped in front of Archie and took a bullet in the right shoulder.
"Cheryl, I love you"
That's the last thing I remember saying before passing out.
I woke up in the hospital with Cheryl holding my hand.
"Cher?"
"TONI OMG YOU'RE AWAKE!"" Cher screams "I thought, you left me out there."
"Never baby," I say "Come here"
We hug for a long time and she crawls beside me, I lay my head on her chest and she plays with my hair.
"The rest of your friends are in the lobby, do you want them to come in?"
I nod my head yes and Cher starts trying to get up.
"Babe, stay there please?"
"Ok baby,"  she kisses my cheek and I put ny hand on her thigh.
"Topaz! Whats up bro?"
"Just hanging out,"
We all talk and laugh for a while.
"Where's Archie?" I ask
"It was all too much right now, he'll come by later"
"Ok"
Everyone left but Cher stayed the night. We both slept on that small hospital bed. She made me feel safe, thats when I knew I was going to propose.
The next day, Cher left to get the car and I had a book in my hand that the school librarian gave to me my last say at Southside High "An Eye for an Eye, Look at the Sky," by AJ Lewis. Archie comes up to me with a little teddy bear.
"Thank you Toni,"
"Its no problem Andrews, what are friends for?"
"I meant thanks for nothing,"
"What the hell?"
"Toni, I scammed your girlfriend out of $2000, and then, so that you couldn't come after me I had you shot. Topaz, topaz, topaz, you really thought we were friends? You're more pathetic than I thought."
I to this day dont know why I did this.
"Archie, I know this means you're leaving, probably with Hiram but I want you to have this." I hand him my book and just as he turns to leave, he says
"Oh ya topaz, and one more thing," He punches me in the face giving me a black eye.
I don't know why he punched me, he just did, and left.
Cher came back with Jug to see me crying with a black eye and a teddy bear.
I explain everything to Cher and Jughead. They were in shock. Thats the last time anyone saw Archie in Riverdale.
"Archie don't" I say "I took that bullet for you because I love you Arch, We were best friends, if you turn away now, all is forgiven, if you let me go now, if you let me raise my child we can patch up our relationship."
"Toni, I have learned 2 things from Mr. Lodge. 1. If someone were to ever hurt/threaten/kill me or the ones i love, don't kill them, kill the ones they love the most, so they feel pain,"
"And 2. break 6 year olds legs so they cant tell anyone that you murdered someone," Jughead cuts in from behind him
"SHUT UP JUG, Taylor look at Toni, NOW!!"
He jerks my neck to look at her.
"Look at her, so you know her death is all your fault,"
"It's not okay, KT, you're the best daughter I could ever have ok? You're going to be ok."
SMACK!
I fell the gun leave my temple and Archie fall to the floor.
"He was so focused on you that he forgot I'm the badass in the family," Cheryl says holding a rolling pin
"Could you have done it in a more stereotypical fashion?" I say through tears.
"Come here," she says as she grabs my jacket and kisses me
We break apart and I bend down to hug Kait
"KT, are you ok?"
"I'll be ok," she says as she shows me her wrists.
They were bruised with finger marks all around them and she had a bruise on her back from when she was pushed into a table in the struggle. The police come in. Sheriff Kevin Keller takes our statements and take Hiram and Archie to jail.
"Sweetie, why didnt you scream earlier?" Cheryl asks leaning down to Kait.
"He showed me the gun and I got scared," She replied "I didn't want to lose you guys"
"We understand KT, come here." Toni says to her.
We all hugs outside of Pops. When we hear a voice
"Cheryl Bombshell, Tiny Topaz, Mini Pyscho Bitch that just got my daddy and my hubby sent to prison, we got some talking to do..."
"Veronica Lodge," Toni says "Call my daughter a bitch again... I dare you
______
A/N: hey guys last update for the night! Will probably upload tmrw by 12pm est
Should I make an IG acc to show all of you my inspiration? (Ex. their dresses, kait, etc?)