Cher...

TONIS POV
"JUG I'M LEAVING RIGHT THE HELL NOW!" I say bursting into his room "THEY ONLY HAD ONE TICKET IN THE NEXT PLANE YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO TAKE ONE TOMORROW,"
"Toni, what's going on why are you leaving?" He says confused
"Because I was just on the phone with Cher and then all of a sudden all the alarms in the hospital started going off and Betty said it's NOT good,"
"Ok I'll tell KT and the boys they are at the pool,"
"Ok bye," I leave and practically run towards to the door, the Uber is already outside.
I get in and tell them to gas it and they do. I practically run through security and down the long aisle towards the plane. I sit in my seat and prepare for the 1 1/2 hour plane ride ahead of me.
"You look worried, do you need gravol, or Tylenol or Advil?" The man beside me asks
"No I'm ok, I'm not scared of flying,"
"What's wrong then, you can vent if you want,"
"Well, I just had to testify in a murder case and then I called my wife who is hospitalized with Breast Cancer and something happened and she went unconscious and crashed."
"Wow, intense,"
"Ya I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said anything just, stressed,"
"Toni it's fine,"
"What the hell? How do you know my name," I look up and get the first good look at the man "Joaquin?"
"Hey Toni! I finally cant be tried for Jason's murder so I'm going back to Riverdale, do I know who you married?"
"Um, you probably heard of her," I laugh, everyone's heard of her "Cheryl Blossom,"
"YOU married a Northsider?" He laughs
"Ya, right after you left we got transferred to Riverdale High and she stole my heart,"
"I would have never guessed that, Tiny growing up, getting married, when are you guys having kids?"
"Already have one! An eight year old girl from Canada named Kathryn Taylor," I laugh
"Really? Do you have any pictures?"
"Ya, ya I do," I say grabbing my phone "Here,"
"Blonde hair? Hmm thought the Blossoms were all red heads," he joked
"Ya well Cher didn't really care," I laugh "She just really wanted a kid,"
"That's weird though,"
"What?"
"You said her name was Kathryn?"
"Ya," I say confused
"Well my neighbor in Manitoba used to foster 2 children but their names were,"
"Taylor and Tayleigh," I cut in "A bunch of stuff went down and Tay changed her name, her sister went missing a long time ago,"
"Oh wow, well I can't wait to see her again, I taught her how to play basketball,"
We laugh and talk for the plane ride and when we land we gives me a ride on his waiting motorcycle. I barely even thank him before running into the hospital, I round a corner.
"TONI!" I hear Betty yell as she runs towards me "they just took her out of surgery,"
"What happened?" I sputtered
"She was fine yesterday but today she woke up sick, she lost all energy and there was complications in her lungs, they started filling up with water and blood,"
"Oh my god, I knew I shouldn't have left," I say punching a wall
"Toni, you didn't know this was going to happen. She's in her room but she's unconscious,"
"When will she wake up?"
"She lost a lot of blood Toni," She says crying "She may never wake up,"

1 MONTH LATER
TONI'S POV

Cher still hasn't woken up. It's been one month since Cher's surgery, the doctors say she is almost cancer free but her vitals have been all over the place. I have barely left the hospital except to get more clothes or get Kait. Jug and Betty moved into Thistlehouse for a bit to help me take care of Kait while I run back and forth from the hospital.
"Toni, you look like shit, go home and sleep I'll stay here with Cheryl and call you if anything changes." Betty says
"No, I need to be here," I say staring at the machines and then back to Cheryl
"Go get a coffee at least, stretch your legs,"
"Fine," I mumble
I leave and walk down to grab a coffee. I see the doctor and he tells me she is unstable and they don't know if she wants to wake up or what. I get back to her room and sit down beside Betty. All of a sudden, all the machines start beeping and she starts crashing. They usher us out of the room and I watch through the window as she gets shocked. After 5 minutes they get her back and the doctor comes out.
"Toni, I'm afraid that her organs might be shutting down, if she doesn't wake up soon and actually eat solid food, I'm afraid the end might not be far away for her," He says "I'm so sorry,"
"But there's still a chance?" Betty asks
"Small, but yes still a chance,"
"Betty can you go tell the boys? Kait is at camp today so I'll tell her when she comes home, I just need to be alone, or with Cheryl, if that's ok,"
"Ya no problem, I'll be back later,"
She leaves and I sit down next to Cher. I grab her hand and start to cry.
"I love you Cheryl, I always will love you ok? You're my soulmate and my one best friend. We haven't been apart since sophomore year and I never want to be apart from you. I knew from the day we started dating I wanted to marry you, have kids with you, and grow old with you. This isn't fair Cher, we had so many plans, you have so much to live for. I'm here, Kait is here, the stooges as you call them and Betty. Cher you have a village. But, I know you are hurting so if you need to go, go. I'll be ok, if you need to let go Kait will understand, Cher I love you with all my heart, I will never love anyone else the way I love you Cher, DO what makes you happy, if you're tired of fighting its ok, I understand. I don't know what you are going through but I know it must hurt, just know you're not alone babe."
Just as I end the machine starts beeping in a different pattern then before. I look up from where I lay my head down on her hand. I don't know what any of these numbers mean, I'm scared but I don't call the nurse I told her to go so if she is going, I don't them to try and stop it. She looks so peaceful, almost content. I kiss her cheek and hold her hand.
"I'll be ok, I need to know you're not in pain. I need to know you're safe and happy,"
All the machines are making one consistent beep, and I feel a shift in her bed.