DOnt call me Lexi

A/N: WARNING VERY GRAPHIC THINGS IN THIS CHAPTER, ITS AWFUL UPSETTING TO SOME PEOPLE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Cheryls POV
I got the call 3 hours later.
"Cher," Toni says " I got her, we are at RG,"
"OMG Toni I'm on my way,"
"Bring Mads, and the twins," She says
"Ok love you,"
"Love you too baby,"
She hangs up and I go get the girls who are sleeping. I walk to Madi's room.
"Mads, up we're going to the hospital,"
"Why?" She asks sitting up
"Toni found Lexi, Shes home kid," I smile
She perks up and runs down stairs when I get the twins.
"Girlies, get up we have to go to the hospital,"
"Why mommy?" Kait asks
"T found Lexi," i smile
They run down the stairs and we all file into the car and I speed to Riverdale General.
"Hey speed demon, slow it down," Madi jokes
I just laugh as I pick Tayleigh up (because she cant run), and we all run and find Toni on the 3rd floor where she texted me she was.
"T!" I yell seeing her
"Cher!" She hugs me and pecks my lips
"Where is she?" Madi asks
"She's still in with the doctor, he'll be a few minutes," She says "Fangs and Pea are going to get food if you girls want to go find them,"
"Ok," Madi says taking her sisters hands and going down the hall
Toni looks at me and hugs me.
"T how was she?"
"Babe, we found her in an underground abandoned cellar, she probably lost 30 pounds and-" She starts before starting to break down "She had bruises and wounds all over her body, they cut most of her hair off. She was in her underwear and t-shirt,"
I just hug her.
"She was literally in hell, Cheryl," She sobs
"You found her, you got her out," I whisper
"Did she say anything?" I ask after a few minutes
"She screamed when I first broke the door, started crying until she noticed it was me. Then she broke down and once we got her out of there, Kev is chasing suspects now, doesnt know if he's going to catch them, they have two women and a mn in custody already, they think there is 2 more running,"
We hug until the doctor comes out and says to go talk to her. I walk in and I see her lying in that bed, she is a shell of what she looked like before this. Bruises and cigarette burns all over her body and cuts from what look like a blade on her arms. Her hair that used to be all the way down her tailbone is now cut to her chin.
"Moms?" She says turning her head to see us
"Hey kid," I say sitting down next to her
She looks shocked when she sees Toni.
"They told me you d-died because me," she says looking at her hands "They told me you started drinking because of my disappearance and Tay and- and crashed your motorcycle, th-they told me- it was my fault,"
She starts crying.
"Mommy I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry,"
"Alex its fine, ok? I'm fine," Toni says
Toni touch's her hand and she flinches away.
"I- I tried to change my mind, I called him and started walking home, th-they came after me and Tayleigh was there, I didnt know I swear. I'm so so sorry," She says sobbing
The doctor asks us to leave and let Alex sleep.
Toni brings the little ones to Fangs and Jug as I stay in the hall with Madi.
"Mads," I say as she looks through the window at Alex sleeping and begins crying
"Her- her hair her face wha-what happened," Madi sobs "I should've protected her,"
"Kiddo you couldn't've, some things are out of our control." I say hugging her
I see Toni talking to a doctor and drop her head.
"Why dont you find the little ones?" I ask
She nods and walks away as Toni comes to me.
"Cheryl, they rushed the, rape kit done on her and there are 2 different DNA patterns. recent and enough to show repeated assaults," She says crying "I'm gunna kill them,"
"Babe, you cant,"
"I'm done with non lethal bull shit Cheryl, I will end this,"
"No you wont, we have 4 children that need both their mothers,"
"Cheryl,"
"Toni, this isn't even up for debate,"
She nods and hugs me.
While we wait in the waiting room, Madi posts on Instagram and texts Chad.

@/Madi.topazblossom:

topazblossom: