Chap Two

Draco's POV
After dinner me and the rest of the Slytherins that got chosen went up to Dumbledore's office with Professor Snape. On the way I was wondering where we were going to sleep or if they installed a new room somewhere on the grounds and about how the rest of the two weeks are going to go. "Hey Draco so hows it gonna be with you and Potter , eh?" Pansy teased me knowing that I've had a crush on Harry Potter since second year when he risked his life to save the Weasley girl from the Basilisk.
"Nothing is going to happen Pansy dear." I replied with my famous Malfoy smirk. Now that was a lie. I will try with everything in my power to make something happen between us.
Once we entered Dumbledore's office I noticed that the Gryffindors already got here.
"Now then since everyone is here I'd like to explain how the next two weeks will go. You ten will share a bedroom with a student from a different house. The room in which this event will take place will have everything an ordinary Muggle house would have. A television, kitchen, a couple of technology devices, board games , etc." I had now idea what most of those lthings were but apparently I was going to have to use them for the next two weeks.
"Each pair will have chores to complete during your time there . Now are there any questions?"
"I have one Professor. Will our entire time there be filled with Muggle objects or will there be some Wizarding objects too?" Asked Granger.
"There will only be Muggle objects during your time there Miss Granger." Answered Dumbledore. "Now then if that is all I'll escort you all to your rooms." Said Dumbledore with a visible twinkle in his eyes while he stood up.
We were walking towards the direction of the dungeons but made a left turn and there was a door. Dumbledore stood by the door and waited for all of us. "This will be your room your possessions are already in here brought by the house elves." He open it and inside was a very cozy living room area with books, chairs, sofas, and other muggle objects that that don't know about. There were wood floors and the walls were painted a cream color. There was a fur rug in the center of the room and a weird black mirror-like screen in the center of a wall. And apparently it's a very famous thing in the Muggle world telling by how Granger , Potter, and Finnigan shouted "Tv!" And ran for a small rectangular item with colorful buttons on it with numbers and arrows on it. Next to the living room there is a kitchen with hard wood floors the same cream wall paint a stove and oven, sink , counters and cabinets, and a another rectangular box like thing with handles . "Um... Professor what are these things?" Asked Pansy pointing at each strange looking rectangular item.
"Ah yes. This right here is a what was it again?"
"A television Professor." Answered Granger.
"Ah yes. And I do believe that this little thing is the controller for it. Yes?" He said holding up what he said to be a controller.
"And the other thing in the kitchen sir?" Asked Blaise.
"That mister Zabini is a refrigerator. It is used by Muggles to keep their food cold." Answered Professor Dumbledore. "Now then if you have any questions on these muggle items I'm sure you can ask Mister Potter , Finnigan, and miss Granger." And with that he left with saying : " Have fun."