The Letter

Malfoy Manor Lucius's POV
It was a, quiet morning. Me and my wife were about to sit down and start eating our breakfast when one of our house elves came in with the mail.
"Good morning Masters. Tinky has the mail. And this was a letter that is from an unknown." She said handing me a envelope with the Hogwarts crest on it.
I start sipping my tea while I start reading the letter.
I drop my tea cup as it breaks on impact on the floor.
"Lucius! What might that have been for?!" Shouted Narcissa.
"Here!" I Shouted passing her the letter.
She gasps.
"L-Lucius, how do we know that this isn't a prank or a misunderstanding?" She asked.
"I don't know. But if it is we might be able to use this for our advantage."
"What do you mean? Unless we blackmail our own son then I don't know what you mean?"
"We could tell the Dark Lord. And maybe he'll do the same thing he did with Sirius Black. Plant an image in Potters mind about Draco get tortured and he'll show up." I suggest.
"Really, Lucius. Do you really think that the Potter boy would fall for the same trick again?" She asked.
"Hmm? We'll see if this is real first. We wouldn't want to upset the Dark Lord." I say.
"Yes... we should." I don't notice the sound of regret and sadness in Narcissa's voice.

" I don't notice the sound of regret and sadness in Narcissa's voice

Hogwarts Draco's P.O.V
I wasn't really hungry and I wasn't feeling right. After getting caught by the Weasley girl I've had a feeling that something bad's going to happen.
"Hey, Drake? You okay?" Asked Blaise snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Hmm. Oh yeah. I'm fine." I lie.
"No you're not. What's wrong Drake. You've been like this since yesterday afternoon." Asked Pansy.
"Yeah. You've been like since you came back from meeting... Harry. Did he do something to you?" Asked Blaise sneering the last sentence.
"What?! No he did nothing! It was... well... we got caught... d-during the thing." I mumbled.
"What?!" Both Blaise And Pansy shout out. Half the school turned their heads towards us. Even Harry.
"I'll tell you guys later." I murmured, sinking into my seat.
Later that Day
"So you're saying that you guys, were going to do it, and then the She-Weasel walked in." Said Blaise.
"Yeah." I murmur.
"Drake, sweetheart. If anything between you two like that happens... please tell me!" Shouted Pansy jumping up and down.
"Ok- Wait what!?!" I shouted.
"Pans why do you want to know what Draco and Harry do? Don't you have Neville?" Asked an equally embarrassed Blaise.
"Well, while we were living with the Gryffindors, Hermione got me into this muggle thing called Yoai. It's basically guy on guy romance series or guy on guy sex." She explained.
Me and Blaise just stared at her like if she were an mentally ill person that escaped St. Mungos.
"Yeah, we'll pretend that we never heard that." Said Blaise.
We kept talking about how our day was and Pansy still wanting details for this Yoai thing of hers, when an eagle flew in. And I'd know that eagle from a mile away. It was my father's.
"Drake..." Whispered Pansy looking at me with worried clearly written on her face.
I reach out and untie the letter. Almost as soon as I untie the letter our eagle, Francis takes off.
I nearly have a heart attack.
Why? Why must you do this to me. I was finally able to find someone to love and find happiness and you ruined it father.
I feel my tears stream down my face.
"Draco? What's wrong?" Asks Pansy.
Blaise takes the letter and reads it. Next he punches the wall.
"That fucking bastard!" He shouts. Pansy reads the letter too and starts crying herself.

 Pansy reads the letter too and starts crying herself

"We have to tell Harry." She said.
"No. We don't." I say snatching the letter from her hands.
"Yes we do. Don't you see! This is proof that Lucius is a Death Eater!" Shouts Blaise.
"Yeah, plus, Harry and Dumbledore will get you protection." Reasoned Pansy.
"Alright. Fine. We'll tell him." I agree wiping my tears on my sleeve.

Hey guys. So I'm having mixed feelings on Pansy and Neville dating. I might have them break up in the future. But I still want to pair them with someone. Can you guys give me some recommendations and I'll pick the most common response. Thanks.