Confessions

So quick note I actually got Crabbe and Goyle mixed up I put Gregory Crabbe and Vincent Goyle but HarperLyraBlack15  commented saying it's actually Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle. So thank you HarperLyraBlack15  for pointing it out.

Pansy's POV
I woke up but didn't open my eyes. 'Merlin why does my neck hurt?' I'm still tried and there's a soft a comfortable thing well I guess it's my pillow. It's so warm I just want to cuddle.
I kept on cuddling it but then wait it's moving. I open my eyes and holy mother of Merlin! It Neville!
I'm in such a state of shock that I fell down.
"Huh? Uhh Pansy!?" He shouted. "Oh crap you okay?"
"Y-Yeah. I-I'm f-f-fine." I stutter. Oh my gosh Pansy pull yourself together! Oh but he's to cute when he's worried, I almost want to kiss him. But what if he doesn't like me. Ughh why is love so hard.
Neville's POV
Shit I fell asleep with Pansy on the couch. Did anyone see us. 11:30 a.m. Yup they definitely saw us.
Well I should clear out my feelings. After some thinking last night I came to realization that , I do like Pansy. I like like her. And I have to
"Hey Pans-" but my sentence never got to be finished for she cut me off. With a kiss.
Pansy's POV
I have to tell him that I like him. But I don't know how. Maybe a note? No to cliche. What would Hermione tell me? She's been the one to tell me advice. Even though she's never had a boyfriend but she said that she's seen enough romance movies to know.
What was that thing she told. Oh right. She told me to flipping kiss him!
Fuck it!
"Hey Pans-" I lean in and give him the best kiss I can pull off.
"Hmph... umm." D-did he just moan?!
I pull away just as he was about to kiss me back.
"Pansy..." he said and pulled me in.
He started deepening the kiss. And placed me over his lap until I was straddling him. His tongue swept  across  my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him willing. Soon his tongue was roaming and exploring my entire mouth. Then it was my turn. Our tongues fought for dominance and he was winning. Soon his hands started roaming my body resting on my thighs.  We were going to go further when a clearing of a throat called our attention.
I turned and saw Draco and Harry. Harry blushing and Draco with a stern look on his face.
"Sorry for disrupting this moment of yours but most of us are quite hungry and would like to eat without you two snogging on the couch."
"Hmm Draco love," I start. "Sometimes you can be a big arse." I say. "You didn't see me and Hermione when we found you two snogging the hell out of each other yesterday morning huh Drakie-poo." I say.
"What did you say?" Ask the three boys.
"Yup Hermione found you two making out on Harry's bed." I say loving the control I have over these two.
"You're dating Ma-Draco?" Asked Neville looking at Harry then Draco.
"Hmm. Yes. And thank you Pansy for helping us come out to Neville. Now we'll leave you be. Come on Harry love, I believe we have unfinished business." Says Draco grabbing Harry around the waist and pulling him towards their bedroom.
I smirk and turn to look and Neville. "Now where were we love?" I tease. And he smirks back and we continue our business.