The Break Up

You guys wanted more, I'll give ya more.
Draco's POV
Ever since father sent the letter I've been even more confused. I've been thinking about breaking up with Harry, but Pansy and Blaise say otherwise.
Me and Pansy and Blaise go looking for Harry and his friends. We've all been meaning to sort things out about the knew situation.
We turn a corner and see Harry, Hermione , Ron, Neville, Dean, and Seamus talking and laughing.
"Oh. Hey guys." Greets Hermione noticing us.
"Hey." We all day kinda gloomy.
"Is something wrong?" Asks Harry immediately walking up to me.
"Harry, can I talk to you?" I ask.
"Of course love."
"In private." I say. He nods. I also hear hear Pansy saying the same thing to Neville.
Me and Harry walk to the astronomy tower and I start talking. I tell him everything that happened, with the letter to the part of my father wanting me to get the Dark Mark.
By the time I finished my tale Harry was red.
"That fucking bastard! How dare he! Wait... how exactly did he know about us?"
"I don't know. He said that he received a letter about someone-" Then it struck me. Our friends couldn't have told him. And the only other person who knew...
"Ginny." We Both Said.
Pansy's POV
When we went to talk with Harry I took the opportunity to talk to Neville about our relationship.
"Neville can I talk to you?"
"Yeah. I've been meaning to talk to you too." He responded.
We started walking outside and sat down by the lake.
"Hey, Neville I've been meaning to talk to you about our... relationship." I say.
"Yeah I've been meaning to talk about that too. I just think that this won't work out." He started.
"Yeah..." I mumble.
"Look Pansy. I've been trying to sort this out but... I don't think that I'm straight. I'm gay and-and I think that I have it in for Blaise."
"What?" I asked.
"Yeah. Look Pans I'm really sorry."
"No it's okay. I have it in for Hermione." I say smiling at him.
This might work out.