Whooooooo Lives in a Cupbroad Under The Stairs

Please excuse my dry humor. I really have been wanting to do this. I'm not sure if this chapter will have much meaning. Pleas forgive me.👏
Draco's POV
Serves that... Ginevra, right for trying to steal my Harry. But the thing is that Madam Promfrey told us, that if Harry ever sees Ginny than he'll try to... maul her. So now we have to keep him away from her.
Right  now we were heading for Care of Magical Creatures. It's a mix of Slytherin and Gryffindor.
I was walking with Grabe, Goyle, Blaise, Pansy, and Damien.
We kept walking until we spotted the rest of the Gryffindors.
"Hey guys." I Said.
"Hey babe."  Said Harry as he came over and kissed me on the lips.
"Hem-hem. If you don't mind we'll head off, since we don't want to be late." Interrupted Hermione.
"We're going we're going." I said.
We started walking toward the forest and we continued talking.
When Hagrid came out he explained that we will be reviewing Threstals.
"Are ya ready kids?!" He then Shouted.
We were walking towards the forest then all of the Muggle Borns And Half-bloods stopped. Even Harry.
Harry looked at Hermione then Dean then Seamus.
That was happening among all Half- blood and Muggle borns.
Then they shouted.
"Aye aye captain!" At the top of their lungs. Then they erupted into hysterical laughter.
Dean stood up along with Seamus then they started to sing the most ridiculous song that I've ever heard in my life.
"Ooooooooo whoooo live in a pineapple under the sea?!"
"Sponge Bob Square pants!" Shouted everyone else.
"Absorbent and yellow and porous he is!" Shouted Dean.
"Sponge Bob square pants!" Shouted everyone else.
"If nautical nonsense be somethin' you wish."
"Sponge Bob square pants."
"Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish."
"Sponge Bob square pants!"
"Ready?!" Shouted Dean.
"Sponge Bob square pants!Sponge Bob square pants!Sponge Bob square pants!Sponge Bob square paaants!"
Then they all fell down laughing their butts off.
We all just stared at them until they finally stopped.
"Well then, if we can continue, follow me."
We all turned to Dean ,Seamus, Harry, and Hermione.
"What the hell was all that about?" Asked Blaise.
"We'll tell you later." Was all they said.
Other than that the day went by normal.
Once all classes ended we asked them what was all about the singing.
"Oh well there's this muggle tv show called Sponge Bob Square Pants. And when it starts there's a portrait of a pirate, saying 'are ya ready kids.' and we couldn't help ourselves." Laughed Hermione.
"Okay, for a minute we thought you guys were hit with a curse." Said Blaise.

I'm sorry that I didn't do a good chap. I just really wanted to do this.😋