Waking Up

Heeeeeeyyy!  Guess what? It was my Birthday last week so I couldn't post. But I have been waiting for what is about to happen for ages, ever since I mentioned it. Also, I reached 41 k reads. Thank you guys so much for this.

Neville's POV
It was the day after the Death Eaters sent the threat. Things in Hogwarts are really changing and students are starting realize it. We have all been caught up in trying to find a way to help Harry wake up. We've all been taking turns researching stuff in the library about getting hit with two spells at once, but no luck.
I was walking towards the Great Hall when I knocked into someone and we went stumbling down.
"Oi, watch where you'r- Neville?" I know that voice. Merlin I hope I didn't.
"S-sorry Blaise." I stuttered like an idiot.
"Uhh, it's okay Neville. It was an accident."
We stayed quiet for a couple of seconds.
"Hey Nev-"
"Hey Bla-" We started at the same time.
"Hahaha." We Both laughed at the same time.
"Hey Neville , do you mind coming with down to the Slytherin common room. I really didn't understand the herbalogy homework, and I know that you're a pro at it."
"Y-Yeah, I'll cum, c-come with you." Damnit Neville, you had to screw up. Ugh, I've been crushing on Blaise ever since I broke up with Pansy.
"Haha, Yeah come on."
We both walked in silent down to the Slytherin common room. When we reached the entrance . Which was a stone door covered by a  statue of Salazar Slytherin.
"salazar rex serpentium" Whispered Blaise to the statue. It moved to the side and the door flung open.
"Come in Nev." Said Blaise.
When we reached his dorm room he told me to sit on his bed. And I couldn't help but wonder if anybody else has down in his bed, and not helping him with his homework. God damn it Neville you're acting like a first year.
"Uh, Nev you okay?" Asked Blaise.
"Oh, um yes. Yes I am." I answered immediately.
"Okay~" He mumbled.
After awhile we started on his homework. I honestly don't know what he doesn't understand. He's gotten every question right!
Maybe he wanted company but didn't know how to ask...?
No Neville you're being ridiculous.
After a couple of minutes we started talking less, and less, and less. Until the silence was so tick I thought I was suffocating.
"So...um, I think that you understand whatever you didn't do let me excuse my-"
Although I never got to finish my sentence since he crashed his lips on mine.
We were kissing. I'm kissing BLASIE FUCKING ZABINI! My crush since... forever!
I don't know what else happened but the next morning I woke up wrapped up in Blaise's arms as the first rays of the sun hit Hogwarts.
Holy fuck.
I just slept with my crush.

I'm back! Ugh I've been wanting to do this chap since who knows when. I was going to update yesterday but a mosquito was chasing me, and not me seven times. So I wasn't in the mood. Either way I've been wanting to put Blaise and Neville together for ages, but I didn't know how to write it out so sorry if it's crappy. I tried.