Chap Five

A/N: I'm gonna try and have a perspective of each character but I'm still not sure about it. Also the whole Pansy and Neville thing... I don't know. Also imma try and write on an other story that MagmaFire helped me come up with. Please try to read it. Please. It's called 'What If?'.Also I'm experiencing writers block so the story may not be good. P.S. I should have done this awhile ago but I don't own Harry Potter (if I have nobody would've died except the bad guys) and all the photos I put aren't mine.
Also some
——————————————————————
Draco's POV

I have to control myself from jumping on Harry and ravish him. I was going to keep to my word and try to make at least some sort of relationship between us. Right now looking around the room I'm going to be living in it doesn't look so bad. Except for the fact that it's all muggle and that I'm sharing a room with the man of my dreams.
I start unpacking some of my things and wonder what would Harry think about me if found out I like him?
Harry's POV
Soon after making the truce and starting over Draco started unpacking. Every time he'd bend over to get something from his trunk his shirt would go up and I'd have a look at the beautiful porcelain white skin.
I later too started unpacking and making sure that all of my possessions were here. And sure enough they were. My clothes, my mum and dad's photo album, and my art supplies. Yes, I draw.  Ever since I was a kid in elementary school and we had art projects I'd always be the best. Later one of my teachers gave me an art kit that hid from the Dursley's . Once I got into Hogwarts and went to Hogsmede I'd buy art supplies and to landscape , portraits and illustrate.
Once I finished I decided to go outside and find the Tv before Hermione or Seamus do.
•••
A/N: I know bloody sucked. But least I wrote something. Imma try to upload at least three chapters this week. 😼