Jealousy

"Uh, Yeah nice to meet you." I say hesitatingly.
I keep staring at his hand until he finally gets the hint that he needs to leave, now.

"Um...well I should get going, see you later Draco, Potter." He stands up and pats Draco's shoulder and leaves.

Draco turns around to face me. "What was that? Why were you so rude?" Asks Draco standing up and grabbing his bag. He starts walking out of the Great Hall.

"I was not being rude. He was the one." I say following after Draco.

"Oh he was being rude. How exactly was Ash being rude?" Draco asked as he kept walking.

"He-He was, who the hell is he? I mean I have never seen him before and telling by how he looks he seems to be in our year. And how come you didn't let me hug you when you let Ash touch you?"

He stared at me in either shock or slow rage. "Oh my god." He gasped out.

"What?"

"You're jealous!" He yelled, and started to laugh. "You're jealous of a person you don't even know?"

I frowned. "I'm not jealous." I say.

"Um yes you are. And if I know you any better, which I do, you'll start to let Ash know it by doing some stupid ass shit. Like right now when you were being rude to Ash. I mean seriously what the hell Harry."

"Draco be honest, are you and Ash or what's his face, dating?" He gave me a are-you-fucking-serious look, to which I nodded.

"Really Harry, after everything we have been through you really think that? I-" Darco pauses letting out a sigh, "I need to go I'll see you later."

I let out a sigh as I watched him leave, why was I acting like that?

  I'm sorry everyone for the short and crappy chapter. But, me and @NavaLOL really wanted to post another chapter! Please make sure you vote this chapter, we appreciate everyone's support!