Family

Draco's POV
"We are disowning you Ginny."
What? Now that shocked me. The Weasley's disown one of their children. And here I thought that they were the most forgiving people on Earth.
"What?! You can't disown me. I'm not of age!" Shouted a furious Ginevra Something.
"I know. You'll still live with us, but you'll no longer be called a Weasley." Scolded Mrs. Weasley.
Ginny was turning redder by the second. Her head whipped over to where I was standing.
"You! You, this is all your fault!" And see launched herself at me and tackled me to the ground.
"Ginny!" Everyone Shouted And ran over to where Ginny was trying to hit me but I kept dodging them.
She hit me on my nose and there was a crack then blood started to hush out.
Neville and Blaise managed to seize Ginny by the arms and pulled her off me. When I stood up Harry was pulling me into a bone crushing hug, as Madam Promfrey came over and fixed my broken nose with a flick of her wand.
While everyone else were still trying to calm down an enraged Ginny, Mrs. Weasley went to her raised her hand, and...
*Smack*
"Again. You. Are. Not. My. Daughter."
Ginny started kicking and punching the air, until Mr. Weasley sent a full body-bind curse at her.
Madam Promfrey and Professor McGonagall put her on a bed and Mrs. Weasley rushed over to where me and Harry were still hugging.
She went to me cupped my check in her hand and spoke to me.
"I am so sorry on behalf of her actions. And I want you to know that me and the rest of my family will do anything in order for you and Harry to be safe and happy." She said with such a heart warming that I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face.
She pulled me into a hug. And not just a friendly hug, it was a hug that meant that I was now apart of their family.
I hugged her back, then joined in Harry, Mr. Weasley, Ron and Hermione.
I was finally able to be apart of a great family
Sorry if this chapter is a bit wonky, I am literally doing this instead of homework. I felt bad for not posting so... here you are. I hoped you enjoyed.
Bye.👋