Chap 4

Hermione's POV

When we decided to look for our rooms me and Parkinson found our room. When we got in I gasped at the sight of the room. It had pastel pink walls, a light green and red bed, three bookshelf's in which I was most grateful of. Next to our beds was a sliver and gold wardrobe with all our clothes in. In the middle of the room there was green and red rug. To the far end of the room there were two mahogany desks and some lounge chairs and blankets apparently to relax and read. I went to  lay down on my bed when Parkinson came over.
"Gra-Hermione. I was thinking. We are going to be here for the next two weeks... it will be kind of awkward if we don't talk much."
"I see. Are you proposing that we should have a sort of truce?" I asked hoping I was right. I did want to put all of our silly rivalry aside and at least become civil towards each other.
"Exactly. Besides we could use with some girl time. Most of our friends are boys." She giggled.
"Yes Pansy. So do you have any crushes?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. Pansy immediately turned red.
"Maybe on Neville." She whispered
"What?! Neville?" I screamed.
A/N: why Neville I don't. I just wanted to have an unexpected couple in here. Don't kill me if you ship Nuna. I do too.
"Yeah." She Answered in a barely audible whisper.
"Why? How?"
"It's just that he never gives up no matter how hard people are on him. I really like that in a guy." She Answered.
"Okay but what about you? Do you like anyone?" Pansy asked.
"Yeah. Ron." I said blushing. Pansy rolled her eyes.
"How did I not see that coming." Laughed Pansy. We kept talking for awhile until I asked her something.
"Hey Pansy. Do you mind helping me with something?"
"No. With what do you need help with?"
"You see... um well I've noticed that Harry has been looking at Draco for awhile now. And I think- no , I know that he has a crush on him." I explained which was true. Harry has been staring at Draco for awhile. With a dreamy looking. Once I finished my sentence her face lit up.
"Oh my god! Yes! Draco also has the hots for Harry too! And he told me. He almost jumped out of his seat when he and Harry were chosen as partners!" She squealed. Now I knew that we had to do something about them. Operation Get Harry and Draco together has began!
————————————————————————
A/N: what the heck was that I don't know. I'm under pressure people!