Im so sorry

Hello, how are you, I'm good....

HOLY MOTHER OF FANFICTION 90.6k READS.
I starting this story last year never even thought of going to 1k, and here I am. I am so bloody thankful for this. I love writing this and I have even sacrificed my grades for this story.  Although I do have some things to say. First off, although I love this story, I never wanted it to end up like how this is. I had so many ideas for this story but someone found out about me writing this story and they had more control over it than I did.
I never wanted so many of these things to end up the way they did.
Here is a list of the things I didn't want to happen. (Not all of these were that persons ideas)
————————————————————————
* Harry forgetting Draco
• The Spy Squad existing.
• Hermione dating Pansy (Sorry)
•Ash existing ( I wanted Harry to be the one befriending other people)
• Hermione testing her sexuality with Ron. (I now want her to end up with Lucy shh)
• Neville and Pansy being a thing.

They aren't much although I do want to say this, I kinda want to rewrite this story the way I wanted it to go.
I don't know, tell if I should do that, if you guys don't want me to then I'll continue with this one.
Either way I am so thankful for you guys and appreciate that you guys love this story either way.