Bonding Part Two

🛑Warning 🛑 Crappy Make Out Sence Ahead. NavaLOL I recommend you to skips the first couple of paragraphs. When you see thumbs up emoji it's okay to read.

Harry's POV
I'm kissing Draco Malfoy.
I'm kissing Draco Bloody Malfoy!
And... I'm not pulling away?
Some how this feels... nice. Familiar, welcoming.
I can't help but kiss back. Lost within the passionate yet gentle kiss that Draco had started. So gentle almost as if he kissed to hard I'd disappear.
His hands found their way into my black hair. Tangling themselves in it.
I pulled him on top of me with him straddling my lap. My own hands traveling down Draco's back and on to his arse. Our tongues fighting a non-winnable battle.
I start to unbutton his shirt letting my hands rain across his chest. Rubbing his nipples until they're perked up.
My hands move down to his pants and I start to unzip them but Draco stops me.

👍

"Stop, stop," He said.
I looked up at him. Just a minute ago he was snogging the shit (sorry Xalé) out of me, and now he wants to stop?
"Why?" I asked.
He frowned. "Harry, do you remember anything that happened between us?"
"No. No, why." I Answered looking up at him. He got off of me and started fidgeting with his shirt.
I propped myself in my elbows and turned to look at him. "Draco...what did happen between us?"
He sighed sadly. "Well it all basically started two months ago. Dumbledore and other Professors made up this sort house unity thing. Where Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw would have trust exercises and Slytherin and Gryffindor has to spend two weeks as muggles in a room." He paused giggling to himself. "We, Pansy, Blaise, Grabbe , Goyle, Ron Hermione,Neville, Dean, and Seamus we're chosen. You and me had to share a room. On our first couple of days we started bonding until you had a nightmare that involved me. Well that all you told me. All of us ended up calling Dumbledore and told me that I should take care of you. I ended up falling asleep on your bed with you in my arms. When we woke up you start blabbing about how happy you were that I was okay. And then..."
"And then?" I questioned smirking to myself thinking of what might come next.
"We kissed." He said so gleefully with a big smile, probably replaying the kiss in his mind.

Hermione's POV
"I cannot believe that Harry forgot everything he and Draco had." Yelled Pansy as she paced the Room of Requirements.
"Just calm down okay Pans. Clara and Damien are talking to Dumbledore and Snape And McGonagall."
"Yeah. Plus I'm more worried for Draco. Wonder what's happening right now?" Asked Ron.

Draco's POV
I had just gotten to the part where Ginny had told my father about us and how he had threatened me if I don't break with him, when Harry started showing signs of hatred.
I didn't know if they were for me or for what I was telling him.

One hour later I finished telling him our story when the door flung open.
"Pansy I told you I'm fine-" It's not Pansy. Shit it's Severus. Why am I saying shit? Well if you happen to remember me and Harry almost had sex (sorry Xalé) on the infirmary bed and I still haven't fixed my shirt or buttoned it up. Not to mention a hickies that appeared out of nowhere on me.
I quickly snatched some of Harry's blankets and covered myself with them.
"Draco," He started, And was pinching the bridge of his nose. Not a good sign. "Would you care to explain why you are half naked and on Potter's bed?"
"Uhh..." I stuttered.
"It's my fault Professor." Blurted our Harry. I turned to look at him.
"What?" Asked Sev.
"Um... I got a bit carried away. Hehe." Well he's not half wrong. Although I did start it.
"Hmm? So you do remember you and Draco's relationship?" Asked Sev.
"Uh, no. But Draco told me everything." Mumbled Harry.
Poor Harry that's the second time he has had to explain that me and him had almost had sex.
"I see. But will need you to take this memory potion that will slowly by slowly start getting your memories. But..."
"But what?" Both me and Harry asked.
"You might get some memories from when you were a baby or a little toddler."
I heard Harry take a sharp breath.
"Okay. I'll take it. I-I want to remember everything I had and hope to still have with Draco." Said Harry not taking his eyes off me and his smile never fading. He turned back to Sev. "I know that his father doesn't approve much of our relationship but I hope that you will, and that you'll accept me too."
Severus smiled a little and said. "Of course."