Clarabella Davis & The Spy Squad

Harry's POV
"My name is Clarabella Davis."
We all stared at the sixth year Gryffindor and spy.
Ron looked the most confused.
"Wait a minute, have you been eavesdropping on us?" He asked in bewilderment.
"Yes, yes I have." She said in such a calm and dreamy voice that I started wondering if she was Luna in disguise.
"Ok, well, Clarabella we have just been informed that you'll be keeping an eye out for us, right?" Asked Hermione.
"Yes me and three other students from each house will be keeping tabs on miss Ginevra and on any weird activity here." She explained.
"Ok, but can you tell us more about yourself?" Asked Blaise.
"Hmm? Yes, I guess I can. I am a half-blood. My mother is in the order as some of you are familiar with that. My dad's a muggle and works at a muggle store called Target." She said in a monotone voice that clearly said 'I don't want to be here'.
Just as Blaise was going to ask something else, three students walked in. One Hufflepuff girl with blonde hair set to the side, and make up on making her look older than what she really is. A Ravenclaw girl with light brown hair, horned framed glasses and her hair covering half her face. Then there's a Slytherin boy, he has dark brown hair slicked back like if we were in the 50's and a bad boy like pose.
"Hey, Bella we got the message." Said the Hufflepuff.
"Yeah what is it this time?" Asked the Ravenclaw.
"Yeah Bella what is it, and I don't care what it is all I care about is that I won't have to listen to these two." Said the Slytherin cocking his head to the two girls.
"Well guys, you all remember Ginevra, right?"
"Yeah." They Said in union.
"Well she told Lucius Malfoy about Draco and Harry being a couple, now she's out-"
"You two are a couple?!" Shouted the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.
"Yeah." Both me and Draco Answered, a bit worried.
"I told you Drarry's real!" Shouted the Ravenclaw.
"Wait you two shipped Drarry?" Asked Pansy startling all of us.
"Duh, why else would we be fangirling, something I usually don't do." Said the Hufflepuff.
"Welcome to the club." Said Hermione.
"Wait you've been shipping us?!" I asked.
"As I was saying, Ginevra is out to do anything in her 'power' to separate them. So we have to keep an eye on her and stop her." Continued to explain Clarabella.
"Does that mean that we can jump her?" Asked hopefully the Ravenclaw.
"Yes."
"Okay but I say that we introduced ourselves first. I'm Damien Rasher, the normal one." Said the Slytherin.
"I'm Juliet Ross, the bitchy one. Haha, sexy naughty bitchy me." She sang at the end. ( for anyone who knows the song I know that it's from the 00's but I had too. Also there will be a Sponge Bob square pants reference sooner or later.)
"And I'm Lucy Lopez, the emo one." Said the Ravenclaw.
"Okay well, Clara-"
"Call me Bella."
"Alright Bella. So how exactly will you four be spying on Ginny." Asked Draco.
"Well me and Juliet are in her year so we'll be spying her in classes and Lucy and Damien will spy in her outside of class, so will we." Said Bella.
We kept talking about how they'll spy on her while still looking like normal students.
After a while we all left the infirmary and each went our own way.
Draco then turned to me and said. "I don't really trust them."
I knew would say that, but Mr. Weasley's right. We need people to look out for us.
"Maybe you just need time to get used to it."
I need time to get used to this too.
One of my friends, almost like a sister to me, betrayed me. I need the most time to get used to this.
So how did I do?