I'm A Mess

I felt bad for not updating and I was most likely not going to update until my fitness testing and other dumb tests and projects were done and over with .which would have most likely have been in may. I don't really know what I'm doing anymore. I'm trying to focus on my other stories and won't be updating as much as I would like to. So here's- whatever you want to call this.
Pansy's coo-coo thoughts in this font- I'm A Mess
'Inside thoughts'
Pansy's POV
I'm a mess.
Why did I do that. They can't be trusted. She can't be trusted. She nearly fucking killed me for gods sake!
Yet as I read the plan which they have sent me all I can think is of my friends expressions if they find out I'm helping them. They have done so much for me. They made me feel loved, Neville and Hermione.
NO! They have done nothing for you except use you and throw you away like the trash you are!
Ghfgghfg
'No! They haven't! Neville and Hermione loved me!'
Then why did they both leave you for another person. Oh wait, they both left you for guys you considered to be your friends. They never loved you. No one will ever love you.
You're going to die alone. The Death Eaters are giving you a chance to get revenge for all the pain they have cost you.
Potter will no longer be a problem. You and Draco will be free of all your pain.
'She's right.' The part of me that agreed turned out the part that didn't.
He has caused me so much pain...and now it's his turn.

Uuuuuugggghhh...
What am I doing with my life?
Guys I don't know what was that ⬆️ but I'm sorry. I just wanted to give you guys something. I promise the next one won't be so crappy.