Festival Part 1

Draco's POV
After the news of Ginny escaping Hogwarts  we went to the Great Hall for dinner when we had another announcement.
This one weirder than the one that got me and Harry together.
"As you know about a week ago we had some Slytherin and Gryffindor students living like muggles for two weeks. Me and the other Professors have been talking and we don't appreciate muggles for what they have invented. So we are going to hold a festival in their honor and bringing muggle creations here for you, students to explore. There will also be many of the popular sports muggles play and the rules. Muggle-borns and Half-blood with muggle parents please help our fellow purebloods in our, Muggle Sports Festival."
"Muggle sports festival?" I asked turning to Blaise Pansy and Damien.
"What's that all about? I mean-we're used to muggle stuff but what kind of sports do they have?" Said Pansy.
"Well they have basketball, baseball, soccer, softball, football, badminton, volleyball, tennis , golf the list goes on." Said Damien.
We all stared at him.
"Really muggles are smart enough to survive millions of years building things by hand but aren't smart enough to come up with a name that doesn't involve 'ball'." Joked Blaise.
We all laughed.
A couple minutes later Harry came over to our table and sat down next to me.
"Hey babe." He greeted kissing me.
"Hey."
"So Harry you grew up with muggles, what kind of sports are there?" Asked Blaise.
"Hmm well there's basketball, volleyball, softball, baseball-"
"Please, stop Harry . Aren't there any muggle sports without the name 'ball' in it?" I asked.
"Yeah, loads of them." He said and went on naming all the sports he knows.
"So you going to go to the 'festival'?" Asked Pansy.
"Yeah why not." We Said.
One Week Later
It was the day the festival would take place and honestly, I'm nervous.
I mean- Harry grew up with this. What if he still wants to be apart of the muggle world once we get out of Hogwarts. I have to learn as much as I can about muggles so I can be there with him 100% of the way.
As I walk into the Great Hall I wave at Harry and his friends then sit down with my own friends.
"May I have your attention." Started Dumbledore.
"Thank you. Now as you know today is the Muggle Sports Festival so there aren't any classes today." At this everyone cheered, even Hermione!
"Now the festival will begin shortly. And Half-bloods and muggle borns please help those who do not understand the subject of the sport. With that let the festival begin."
All around us the food changed to weird sandwiches. They had circle shaped meat, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, onions, pickles, and a lot of grease.
"What is this?!" I say clearly disgusted.
"Cheese burger." Mumbled Damien. I looked over to him and see him stuffing his face with these long yellow-ish sticks.
"They seem kinda good." Said Pansy, while grabbing a burger and biting into it.
Her eyes widened. "Drake you have to try it. Oh my god it's good!"
I hesitantly reach out and grab one taking a small bite and...
It's good!
We quickly finish our burgers and these other weird fuzzing drinks appear.
"That's soda. Really good." Said Damien taking a cup and drinking out of it.
I picked up a cup with fizzing orange liquid and drank it.
It tasted like... a sour orange. (Its Fanta if you don't know)
Damien was right, it is good.
Once we finished our breakfast/ lunch we waited for Harry and his friends to finish and headed out to the festival.
As we stepped outside the castle we saw tents and equipment and fields, balls, food, games, rides everything!
"Hey guys who wants to play Badminton?" Asked Her
We walked over the the pole that held the rules.

As we stepped outside the castle we saw tents and equipment and fields, balls, food, games, rides everything!"Hey guys who wants to play Badminton?" Asked HerWe walked over the the pole that held the rules

"Seems easy enough." Said Bella.
We started getting in position and were about to serve.
"I'll serve first." Said Bella stepping up in the right front of their side of the court.
It was Hufflepuff and Gryffindor verse Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
She was about to serve and it made it across the net.
Hermione hit it and it went back towards them.
We kept playing for awhile when Bella was going to hit the bird it hit Ron square in the face. It must have taken him by surprise cause he stumbled backwards and fell.
Juliet ran to him and started comforting.
"Ronnie are you okay?" She asked.
"Am now." He mumbled.
We continued playing but Bella kept getting worse and worse at hitting the bird.
We ended up stop playing the game and played soccer.
We kept playing for awhile when... Lucy tried kicking the ball and ended up falling into the mud.
"Hey you okay?" Asked Clarabella.
"Yeah, peachy." She responded.
We kept playing but stopped and went on the rides.
Me and Harry went on roller coaster? I don't know all I know is that I was screaming like a banshee.
Ron and Juliet went on a ride that slings you up in the air and you stay there spinning and spinning.
Neville, Blaise, Bella , and Lucy went on a log ride.
Hermione and Pansy went on a ride where you're in a seat like box the spins but the ride itself also spins at the same time.
If you don't understand my terrible explanation here is a photo.

So far it was one of the best days of my life, until... they came and ruined it...

I finished the chapter!!! Also the part of Clarabella being really bad at badminton is a true story that is happening to NavaLOL . The part of Lucy falling into mud while trying to kick a soccer ball has happened to me many times. I have been working on this chapter for the last week because I wanted it to be long. Part two will either come out tomorrow or Sunday. Well I hoped you enjoyed this it took me a really long time to finish.
Bye