Caught Red Handed

So hey guys. Sorry for not porting in like forever, I was going to post yesterday but I went with a friend to the OC fair. But I've really been wanting to post so here it is. Also this has a bit of a making out/ undressing scene, and sorry if it's terrible. Also I opened my app and saw 10k reads. Thank you so much! This means a lot. Like I said who knows how many chaps ago that I never thought my story would come this far.
Thank you again and enjoy.
Hermione 's POV
I really fucked up didn't I. Oh crap Harry's gonna kill me! Well maybe Harry won't. But Draco sure as hell will! How could I have let it slip that Harry was gay!
I was walking fast to find Harry or Draco when I bump into to someone.
"Oi, watch where you're go- oh it's you 'Mione." Says Pansy.
"Oh hey Pans. Have you seen either Harry or Draco?"
"No. Why?"
"Oh well I may have let it slip to Ginny that Harry's gay." I whispered.
"What?! Did you say that Harry and Draco are a couple?" She asked.
"No. Just that he's gay." I admitted.
Pansy frowned.  "Let's go find them. You look for Harry I'll look for Draco." She commanded.
"Okay." I nodded.
Ginny's POV
What the hell does Hermione think she is. Saying that Harry doesn't love me. Oh he loves me, he just doesn't know it yet. And what was the whole thing about him being gay? He's as straight as a pole.
Now then where is he? I need to make him realize who he is meant to be with.
Harry's POV
"Hey guys." I greeted all the boys that were with me in the 2 week muggle challenge.
"Hey, Harry." They greeted back.
"Hey babe." Said Draco stepping up and kissing me.
"Aww, get a room!" Joked Ron.
"Maybe we will." I said with smirk.
"Ewwww."' They said in union.
"Oh shut up!" Teased Draco, still holding onto me like I was a teddy bear.
After that we kept talking about different things like Quidditch, classes (surprisingly) , girls (except for me and Draco) when we were interrupted by Hermione and Pansy shouting "There you are!"
"Uhh, hey girls." Greeted Ron not sure of what to do.
"Hey... you wouldn't mind if we borrowed Harry and Draco?" Asked Pansy.
"Uhh, They're all yours." Said Neville. We started walking with them to an empty classroom.
"So you guys wanted to talk to us?" I asked.
"Yeah. Harry you know how Ginny has been trying to... y'know hook up with you?" Hermione Said it more like a question than statement.
I turned to look at Draco. He's hung his head low. His eyes showed fear and anger.
"Yeah." I answered.
"Well she confronted me... and I may have let it slip that your gay." She whispered the last part. At this Draco's head up.
"That's good! That way she'll know that she doesn't stand a chance with my Harry!" He shouted. I was stuck bewildered shock and laughter. And, well I chose laughter.
"So you're ok with it?" Asked Hermione.
"Yeah." We Said.
"Now, we promised a couple of boys earlier that we'd get a room so if you don't mind..." Draco started trailing off. Hermione and Pansy started blushing and nearly sprinted out of the room.
"Now then, Harry."Said Draco walking over to me slowly taking off his robe. "What do you say we continue what we left off in the Room of Requirements?" Asked seductively Draco.
He started kissing me and I kissed back. His long pale fingers easily undoing my shirt.
We break apart and his mouth attaches to my neck and he starts sucking, licking and kissing me there.
I start to get impatient and rip Draco's shirt off. Button flying everywhere.
"Harry..."
I take one of his nipples in my mouth.
My tongue rolls around. Draco's hands find their way into my hair. Tangling their selfs I'm there.
I rise up from his chest and start kissing him passionately again on the the lips.
Tongues battling for dominance. Our hands roaming each other's body.
Who knew how far we would go.
And no one will ever know.

"WHHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!"