Help Is On The Way

Harry's POV
I can't believe that bastard would do such a thing. Force his son to get the mark.
"We'll tell Dumbledore. Then he can tell the order and we'll find you protection. I swear to Merlin that I'll protect you with my life." I say more to myself than to Draco.
"Harry?"
"Yes Love."
"I-I have a request if I can make one." He asks.
"Of course. What do you want?" I asked.
"If-if you can protect my mother too. I know for a fact, that she is apart of the Light side."
"Yes... we'll protect your mother too."
Pansy's POV
After me and Neville officially broke up we started talking on how to approach our new loved ones.
He told me that Hermione is very hard to get. Plus she still likes Ron.
Maybe I'll just stay single all my life. Nah to hell with that.
But right now I shouldn't worry about my love life. I should worry about Draco. Ugh poor kid.
Draco's POV
Harry started dragging me up to Dumbledore's office.
"Lemon Pops." Said Harry. You could tell the anger that was in his voice. When we walked in we saw Dumbledore sitting on his chair talking with Professor Snape.
When he saw us he motioned for Snape to stop talking and for us to walk forward.
"Hello my boys to what may I owe the pleasure?" He asked.
"Mister Malfoy, might I ask why you and Potter came in without warning and holding hands?" Asked my godfather in his cold monotone voice.
I didn't realize how Harry froze when he saw my godfather there. I guess he didn't suspect to be telling my godfather that we're dating. This caused me to giggle.
I moved closer to him and whispered.
"I'll tell him, love. But... you can start first."
"Is there something the matter boys?" Asked Dumbledore giving us a knowing look.
"Um... well... when we- were doing the whole muggle lifestyle thing me and- me and Draco-"
"Me and Harry started dating, is what he is trying to say." I cut in.
At this Severus's face turns red to purple.
"May you repeat yourselves again?" Asked Severus.
"We're dating." We Both Said.
I turned to look at Dumbledore and saw him smiling with that very iconic twinkle in his eyes.
"Splendid! But I do suspect that that is not the only reason you came to me, is it?" He asked.
At this my face fell. I dropped my head to look at the floor. Harry squeezed my hand reassuringly.
"Well... someone found out about us and told my father. He... sent me... this letter today." I said as I handed them the letter that father sent me.
Both Severus and Professor Dumbledore read it.
By the end Severus looked just like how Harry had looked when he finished reading it.
Professor Dumbledore on the other hand kept his anger in control.
"That bastard!" Yelled Snape.
"Boys, do you have any guesses on who this student might be?" Asked Professor Dumbledore, meaning at the student that first informed my father of me and Harry.
"No, I don't." Said Harry.
"I do."
Professor Snape's head snapped up.
"Who do you think it is , Draco?" He asked.
"Ginny Weasley."
"Of course. I has to be her. Only she would go to this length." Said Harry.
Professor Snape looked at us with a questioning look.
"And why exactly do you think that Ms. Weasley did write and send your father that letter?" Asked Professor Snape.
Me and Harry blush, remembering when she caught us making out.
"Um... she walked in on us when we were...kissing." Blurted out Harry.
Snape has a look on his face that clearly read 'if you do anything to Draco I'll murder you.' Dumbledore was smiling and still has that damn twinkle in his eyes.
"Alright, and I suppose that you , Harry want us to inform the order to have a look out , and to protect Mister Malfoy, am I right?" Asked Professor Dumbledore.
"Yes. And Draco suggested to protect his mother also." Answered Harry .
"We will." Said Dumbledore. "Both Draco and his mother."
"Now just how exactly are we going to prevent Draco from getting the mark?" Asked Professor Snape.
He has a reason. Every Death Eater gets their Mark during the Christmas holidays. I'll have to go to the Manor.
"Hmm. You're right. I would have suggested, he be sent with Harry and the Weasley's to the Burrow but since Ms. Weasley doesn't take a liking to him we will need to send him along with Harry somewhere else." Said Professor Dumbledore.
"What if we send them to Mister Potter's household?" Asked Snape.
I knew from the last two weeks of knowing and dating Harry that he didn't like his family ,and his family didn't like him either.
"No, I don't think that be the best idea." Answered Harry quickly. Maybe to quickly, since Snape sent him a questioning look.
"Alright, then you two can stay here in Hogwarts. Me and the rest of the teachers here will place several protection spells on you so that Lucius won't come here. As for your mother... does anyone else have knowledge of this predicament?" Asked Professor Dumbledore.
"Yes, Blaise and Pansy." I answered.
"Well... could you send a letter to her regarding this predicament to her. And tell her to still go to King Cross station to 'pick up' Draco. After that , you Severus will let her board the train to ride back here." Explained Dumbledore to my godfather.
"Yes but how will we explain her absence to Lucius?" Asked my godfather with a raised eyebrow.
"We can tell Pansy to forge her mother's hand writing and write a letter to my mother inviting her to stay for the Holidays?" I suggested.
"Yes, That could work. Well boys you two can leave now and we'll take care of the rest." Said Dumbledore.
"Thank Professors." We day as we exited his office.
As soon as I closed the door Harry swept in for a kiss.
"See, baby. I told you you'd be fine." Exclaimed Harry swinging me around.
"Yes love. I should listen to you more, shouldn't I." I Teased.
"Yes you should baby." He agreed.
"Now then what shall we do... daddy?" I giggled. At the name 'daddy' Harry turned a crimson red.
"W-what's That supposed to mean?!" He shouted as I walked away.
"Oh nothing."
A-N: Sorry, I had to have Draco call Harry Daddy somewhere. I've been reading to much daddy kink fics. Also damn this is probably the longest chapter I've written.
Hoped you enjoyed.