Friends Not Lovers

Draco's POV
My heart broke into a million pieces as Harry said that. How. Why? But I understood him. He doesn't remember anything and he should take his time to remember.
It's just that-I'm scared that he'll find someone else .
"O-okay." He looked up. "Just promise me something."
"Anything." He whispered.
"Please, don't forget me and find someone else who'll replace me. I-I know it sounds selfish of me but... I'm scared of losing you." I sobbed out clutching into his robes.
"Drake," He said. "I won't look for anyone else, I want to remember and get to know you better. I just don't want to dive straight into the deep end of the pool." I looked up at him in mild confusion. When did we talk about a-a pool?
"Haha. Sorry. Muggle saying."
Oh.
Harry's POV
I had forgotten that he doesn't know about muggle stuff.
"Well,"I Said stretching my hand out to him. " My name is Harry, Harry Potter"
He smiled at me.
"My name is Draco." He grabbed my hand and shook it.
"Just Draco? No last name?" I asked.
"Hehe. Well...um hard to explain." He said.
Draco's POV
"Really? I've had to explain how I practically killed a professor in first year. Then how me and Ron crashed a car into the whomping willow. Third year I helped a escaped prisoner get to safety. Let us not forget fourth year."
Okay he has a point.
"Well, when Ginny found out about us she told my dad."
"WHAT!?" He yelled.
"Yeah. He then wrote a letter to me saying that I break up with you then join the Death Eaters. He said that he hoped it was all a prank a student played in him, and if it was I was still to get the mark." I looked up at him. His face as red as the day I told him for the first time. I couldn't help but giggle.
"What's so funny?" He asked.
"It's-haha, it's just that you have the same look in your face as when I first told you a month ago." He started laughing along with me.
"Well then Draco, we should go and eat breakfast while we still can."
"Yeah, we should." I said.
When we stepped into the Great Hall once again we both sat with our houses and started eating.

"So, h-how'd it go?" Asked Pansy.
I put my fork down. "Well we are no longer dating-"
"WHAT!?" Yelled Pansy, Blaise And Damien.The entire school turned to look at us, even Harry. He looked at me with a confused look.
"I'm gonna rip that little bitch to shreds." Growled Pansy.
"No guys-"
"Why though you two love each other." Said Blaise.
"Something tells me you're okay with it." Said Damien.
"Yes! Because I agreed too! It was moving too fast for him. Our relationship. So for now we are friends. Not lovers."