'Til Death Do You Part

🛑Warning🛑 Mature Content Ahead🛑

Draco's POV
I was walking towards Slytherin common since I slept in the infirmary with Harry.
When I opened the door to my dorm room I heard some shuffling and murmurs coming from Blaise's bed.
Probably slept in.
But I went to check up on him.
Merlin I wish I didn't.
I opened the curtains to Blaise's bed and saw Neville and Blaise in a... very inappropriate position.
My eyes widened.
"GOD MY EYES THEY BURN!!!" I Yelled backing away from his bed.
I heard more shuffling and then a...
"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!"
I have to admit that position is nothing but familiar to me.
See Blaise isn't the only one with a boyfriend.
"No, no. It's okay. I know what's it like to get walked in on. Continue I'll come back in at least an hour." I Said laughing as I walked out the dorm room.
As soon as I closed the door I heard Neville moan.
"Jesus Christ." I mumbled.
I was walking out of the boy dormitories when I got ambushed by Pansy.
"Pansy, what the heck." (Is this better NavaLOL )
"I think I may have found out a way to get Harry to wake up."
My eyes widened yet again. "I'm listening."
"So I found this book in the restricted section about curses and life bonds. So basically if a certain curse of spell is set on someone then that person may be bonded for life with the one who casted it." Explained Pansy quite fast.
"So you're saying that my Harry is bonded with someone else?" I snarled.
"Yes."
"How can we break it?" I asked.
"Um... the book had this chapter long explanation but I'll just give a brief summary. You know how when you get married the priest is all like, 'til death do you part.'" Asked Pansy.
"Yeah..."
"It's basically like that. If one dies the other is free. So all we need to do is find the guy or girl who cursed Harry and kill them." Said Pansy with a overly joyful smile.
"Okay, let's go tell everybody else."
"Okay." She paused. "Say, where's Blaise?"
"Uh... he's busy."
"Okay."
We then ran off to find the rest of the Gryffindors and tell them.
"Wait so are we just going to kill the person who did that to him?" Asked a confused Ronald Weasley.
"We don't even know who hit him!" Exclaimed Hermione. "And plus we shouldn't be making decisions on ending someone's life. It'll tear our soul. We-we can go to Azkaban."
"We should tell Dumbledore, or the Order. Remus! We can tell him!" She kept on babbling about what we can do and what we can't.
"Let's just tell Dumbledore then!" I Shouted.
Me, Pansy, Hermione and Ron ran off to Dumbledore's office.
"Hello headmaster?" Said Hermione
"Ah, What May bring you kids here?"
"We May have found a way to get Harry to wake up." Blurted out Pansy.
"And What May that be?" He asked.
"Well we just have to find the person who cast the spells on Harry. And... um dispose of them?" Pansy said the last part as a question probably trying to figure out the best way to sugarcoat the fact that we need to kill someone.
"Ah I see. We'll miss Parkinson as a matter of fact we have already caught the caster of the the spell"
"Y-you have?" My eyes widened. in both fear and anticipation.
"Yes, Seth Keres and his partner Samuel Birsha have been caught, interrogated and are being sent to execution." Said Dumbledore with a disapproving sigh.
Probably thinking that once upon a time those men were once innocent of a crime. Or maybe he remembered them attending Hogwarts.
All I can comprehend is that Harry might wake up.