Getting Help

Ginny's POV
How dare they expel me! Oh, they'll regret it. Harry will regret ever going with Malfoy.
Hmm? Going with Malfoy?
Maybe Mister Malfoy is still up for revenge. Maybe I can help him find a way to make Draco leave Harry.
After that I ran to my dormitory packed all my things and left before any of the Professors came to take me away

I was out at Hogsmeade in 30 minutes and I quickly wrote another letter to Mister Malfoy.

At Malfoy Manor
Lucius's POV
I was about to sit down when another damn owl came in with a letter attached to its leg.
I took it from it and it flew off.
When I opened this is what it read.

Maybe I shall consider it. After all we can change their appearance and send them back to Hogwarts as a spy.

 After all we can change their appearance and send them back to Hogwarts as a spy

At Leaky Cauldron
I received Malloy's letter and smirked.
I'll get way soon enough.
One hour later I heard a knock on my room and opened it.
"Hello, Mister Malfoy." I Said.
"A-a Weasley!" He screamed in shock.
"No. I'm no longer a Weasley. My family disowned me because of your no good, gay ass son!"
He quickly regained his composure. "Well," He started pulling out a small potion vile and some clothes. "Drink this then put these on. I'll wait for you outside. And he left.
I quickly drank the potion and I started feeling a tingling sensation in my body. Then it turned more violent as my body started to transform.
I started growing in height and hair. My once beautiful (ugly if you ask me) face turned pale and more defined.
My red hair became long and blonde. I looked into the mirror and saw, Narcissa Malfoy standing were I should have been.
I changed into the clothes that Lucius gave me and headed outside.
He didn't look at me when he said: "Let's go."
Once we arrived at where I presumed was Malfoy Manor he told me to never leave this place unless under orders or if necessary, and he left.
I walked inside and what greeted me was something that I never thought I'd see.
There was Bellatrix Lestrange, and Petter Pettigrew.
"Welcome, Ginevra to the dark side.
Now your room will be up the stairs the second room to the right. No scurry along, we'll tell when super is readying." Said an overly sweet Bellatrix.
I walked up to my new room and found to be quite cozy.
I'll fit in just fine.

Hi I know I've been gone a long time, me and my co-writer have been trying to find interesting topics to cover while still keeping the plot I'm going for. Now I  really excited for the next few chapters and will try to finish them in a couple of weeks. Another thing. Some of the things that will happen in future updates have happened to both my and my co-writers life. So look forward to reading about fails that have happened to us. Hope you liked the chapter I rushed it.