The Wizard of Oops

Hermione's POV
"Come on 'Mione, let's sit down." He said as he picked me up bridal styled and sat me down on the couch in Gryffindor common room.
It was empty I mean it was warmer than usual outside so a lot of people were out.
"Hey, Mione, What happened? Are you okay?" He asked. I looked up to see his face. Yup it was him, my best friend, Harry Potter.
"I- I," I stared laughing. "I dumped Pansy."
"What?!" He nearly Yelled.
"Yeah." I sobbed out.
"Why? I mean if you don't mind me asking?"
I looked down. How can I explain to him that he is part of the reason we broke up.
"Well... she was to involved in what was happening around her to notice me." He stared at me with wide eyes. "I know it sounds selfish but-"
"What? No!" He yelled. "It's not selfish at all. She should focus on what's important, like-like you."
I looked up at him with wide eyes.
"I mean. What I meant to say is that...she should focus on her girlfriend more than other people."  He said not breaking eye contact with me.
"Yeah. That what I said to her too..." I trailed off.
Harry's POV
As I looked at Hermione in front of me I couldn't help but think at what a beautiful person she blossomed to. I thought back to when Ron used to bully her in first year. Honestly without her we would have died countless times.
I felt bad for her, and me. We both had to break up with our partners for stupid reasons. I had to break up with Draco because I couldn't remember him, remember us. She broke up with Pansy because she didn't pay attention to her.
We kept staring into each other's eyes. Our faces leaning in closer towards each other's, until there was no space and our lips were sealed in a one of the most passionate kisses we will experience.
We both know this means nothing to us. And we both know that this will be a one time thing. And we both know that this is wrong. Especially me, since I promised Draco that there won't be anyone else while I'm trying to remember us. But... I can't explain this. It's just what we've been needing, craving. Physical contact from another person.
Then the unthinkable happened the door flung open.

Clarabella's POV
I was walking with Juliet towards Gryffindor tower. Well, she was walking I was performing.
You see one of my favorite movies of all time is The Wizard of Oz, so...
"Follow the yellow brick road
Follow the yellow brick road
Follow, follow, follow, follow
Follow the yellow brick road
Follow the rainbow over the stream
Follow the fellow who follows a dream
Follow, follow, follow, follow
Follow the yellow brick road
We're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Oz
We hear he is a whiz of a wiz
If ever a wiz there was
If ever, oh ever a wiz there was
The Wizard of Oz is one because
Because, because, because, because, because
Because of the wonderful things he does
We're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Oz
We're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Oz
We hear he is a whiz of a wiz
If ever a wiz there was
If ever, oh, ever a wiz there was
The Wizard of Oz is one because
Because, because, because, because, because
Because of the wonderful things he does
We're off to see the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of Oz!"
When I was about to finish the song Juliet said the password to Gryffindor common room and opened the door, and-
"Holy mother of Jesus Christ." We Said as they jumped apart.
"Harry, Mione?" I Said turning to them. Their lips swollen from kissing.
"Anything you want to tell us?" Teased Jules.
"N-no, nothing at all." Stammered Hermione.
"Okay." Smirked Juliet.
"No. I swear, this means nothing." Said Harry motioning to himself and Hermione.
This time is was my turn to speak. "You sure?"
"Yes ."they both said.
"We won't tell anyone, if you guys tell Draco and Pansy." I Said in a stern voice that I had inherited from my mother.
"Yes we will. God what were we thinking." Groaned Hermione burring her head in her hands.
"Hey, you two are horny teenagers, what can't you do." Said Juliet.
"Jules." I Said.
"Yeah?"
"Shut up and don't tell anyone." I Said, no, more like threaten.
"My lips are sealed." She said. Little did I know she would never be truthful to her word.
*
*
*
Mawhahaha. Yes this has been our evil plan. Hate us if you want but there will be more drama in this later on. Also Harry's bi in this just to let you know. 😏