New Allies

So before you start reading, yes I know I said Im on vacation but i just don't want to do my homework, i know my grades will drop, will I care? No.
Ginny's POV
I kept pacing around my room my dark mask still on. I needed to find a way into Hogwarts without anybody else noticing. Yet again I couldn't attack a whole bloody school by myself. I need other Death Eaters by my side.
"Hello? Anybody in there?" A voice asked from the other end of my bedroom door. I opened it to see four other death Eaters. Early twenties at least. The Who had talked seemed to be a girl with auburn color hair and dark brown eyes. Behind her we're three boys. One of them looks exactly like her so I'm guessing that they're siblings. The other two seem to be older than to the girl and her brother. One had broad shoulders, dark brown hair with almost black eyes. The other one a tad bit shorter had dirty blond hair and blue eyes.
"Hello, who might you guys be?" I asked. I had never seen people in the meetings who are even close to looking like them.
"Oh, I'm Rosetta, this is my older brother Alec. These two are Austin and Calum." Said the girl, or Rosetta.
"Greetings and salutations." I Said. (Who here knows from which movie this line is from. If you think you know comment it)
"Same to you Ruby." Said Alec. So they've heard of me.
"So why don't you come in. I'm guessing you guys didn't just come here say hello." I Said moving aside and letting them all in.
I was a bit skeptical about this. "So when did you guys get the mark?" A bit straightforward I know but I want to know that they are one of us and not some stupid people from the light trying to capture me.
"I got it a week ago, after my parents decided that it was time for me to start serving our lord." Said Austin.
Formal, probably from a rich and extremely traditional pure-blood family.
"I got it a month ago alongside with my sister. My mother thought us to be too young, but we both insisted." Alec said moving a bit closer to Rosetta. I don't think he trusts me.
"I got mine when I graduated Hogwarts last year. I'm older than I apear." Said Calum winking at me.
After that they all lift the sleeves of their shirts to revel the dark mark tattoo.
I nodded. "So what do you want?"
"It's not what we want. It's what you want." Said Rosetta.
"Wha-"
"You want revenge on the Malfoy kid for stealing your boyfriend. We'll help you." Austin said stepping forward.
"Okay, say you will help me, how will we get in without being noticed?" I ask.
"Is their anybody you know that has something towards Potter or Malfoy. They might help us." Said Rosetta.
I thought back. No one came up to mind. "Sorry, no."
"Fine. What about someone else who has a crush on either of the two?" Now it was Calum who spoke.
I smirked. "As a matter of fact, yes. I think I might know someone."