The Spy

Dedicated to a fellow Wattpad user NavaLOL . Also I am adding an original character in this chapter.

Harry's POV
After the whole disowning of Ginny thing occurred Mr. Weasley asked if he could have a word with me. We walked outside of the infirmary and he started to speak.
"Harry, as you may know before this Ginny told Mr. Malfoy about you and Draco, right?"
"Yes." I Answered.
"Well I was talking to the order and they thought it best that we had spy's here at Hogwarts." He said.
"What?! Why spy's?!" I asked. Why would we need spy's here at Hogwarts.
"Harry as you may have guessed, students here won't like the fact that you're dating Draco. Some of them might go on Ginny's side and try to cause both of you harm. We want some spy's here so that they can keep an eye out."
"Ok, we'll have them." I agreed. He's right, people may not like that fact that me and Draco are dating and if they go on Ginny's side they might help her. We do need protection here. "Do you know who you'll have?" I asked.
"Yes, well we have the leader. She's a 5th year Gryffindor. I don't know if you know her. Her name is Clarabella Davis."
"Oh yes I know her... well I've seen her but never talked to her." I remember her talking to Luna.
"Yes well she'll go and talk to you guys later and explain more. While she and the rest work here we'll work outside at the ministry, alright?"
"Alright." I missed back.
"Well have a good day." He said and left.
Clarabella Davis.
After both the Weasley's left I went to go tell the rest about the spy thing.
"What?! So we'll just have someone following us around all day!?" Shouted Ron.
"Well not really... look I don't know how to explain, your dad said that we should go to her." I Said.
"What's her name again?" Asked Hermione.
"My name is Clarabella Davis."
Short I know but it's NavaLOL ' bday and she wanted to be apart of my story so...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NavaLOL !!!!!!!