Breaking Tradition

A/N: Hello fellow Drarry shippers. So I'm on a writing spree. So a couple chapters back  I had a part where Pansy and Hermione were having boy talk. And Pansy said that she like Neville so I'm going to base this chapter to them and Harry and Draco's relationship. Again 🛑 Mature Language & mild lemon-ish things 🛑Enjoy! 😊
•••
Hermione's POV
I was going to go check up on Draco and Harry to see how they're doing but when I got to their door, I heard a noise. Moans. They were both morning. I gasped. They're making out! Ahhhh! I mentally fangirled and ran into my room to get Pansy.
"Pans? Pans!" I Yelled.
She woke up looking around. When she spotted me she yelled "Bloody hell 'Mione! The fuck was that for?!"
"They're making out!" I shouted jumping up and down and hugged my pillow like when we watched Titanic.
"Who's making out?" She Asked.
"Draco and Harry!" I said.
She froze.
"Ahhhhh! Drarry it's happening!!" She squealed.
"Drarry?" I asked.
"Y'know their couple name." She explained. Oh now it makes sense.
"Okay mission number one is almost complete." I said more to myself than to Pansy.
"Mission number one?" She asked. Crap. I haven't told her and probably shouldn't. I've been planning ways to get Pansy and Neville together.
"Oh nothing." I said.
***
Crabbe's POV
"So Crabbe how have you been?" Asked Longbottom awkwardly.
"Hmm oh uh okay I guess." I replied.
"Oi Lon-Neville what do you think about Pansy?" I asked. For an unknown I agreed to help Granger get Longbottom and Pansy together.
"Oh umm well I guess she's okay. I mean she is pretty-nice ." Hmm so he thinks she's pretty. Well anyone can say that but I guess it's progress.
"So why'd you ask that?"
"Oh no reason."
Draco's POV
After we separated from the kiss and caught our breaths I leaned in for another one hoping I was doing the right thing.
Harry thankfully kissed back. This time more eager.
Our tongues started fighting for dominance. Our hands roaming each other's body. Our growing erections growing more. My mind spinning around debating whether this is real or fake. I didn't know what to make of this except kiss and explore his body. I've got to say Quidditch has done him good. It's hard to believe that this is the same scrawny kid I fell in love with in second year. I've always wanted my first time with Harry whether it be kissing or sex to be gentle yet passionate but Harry seemed to be taking things farther than they already are by grinding his erection against mine.
"A-ahh Harry." I moaned.
"What do you want Malfoy? Hmm?" He teased. I wanted him I did but I wanted to know if he wanted me for me and that this won't be a one night stand.
"H-Harry, we c-can't do this." I say pushing him off.
"Why not I'm sure our friends won't mind us dating." Dating? He wanted to date me?
"Dating? Wait why do you want to date me? You could have anyone you want. Why... why me?" I asked. His face dropped.
"Draco... I've always wanted you. For as long as I can remember." My heart leaped. He's always liked me.
"A-are you sure. You really like me and aren't saying this to just get into my pants." I Said remembering all the lies both guy and girls have told me to go out with them.
"What. I'd never lie to you, Draco. What makes you think that. I've truly always liked-no loved you."
I had tears in my eyes. Finally I had someone to love me.
***
Hey guys. You know when I said (or wrote) that I would try to write 3 chapters this week well I have in one day!! I've written four! Three for this and one for another Drarry fanfic I'm writing, What If. So I hoped you enjoyed this weird rushed chapter.