Chapter 3

Hey guys so while writing this I found this app on the App Store and you can basically design a house. I used to recreate each of the rooms. But the supply there is very limited so I'll do my best.
——————————————————————

Harry's POV

As soon as Professor Dumbledore left the room both me and Seamus ran for the remote control. We both got there at the same time so we started fighting for it.
"And now ladies and gentlemen we are witnessing two idiotic teenage boys fight for control over the television." Mocked Hermione sounding like someone a animal show.
"So, Granger. What is the whole idea of this- this television?" Asked Parkinson with a disgusted look on her face as she looked at me and Seamus still fighting over the controller.
"Aha!" I shouted in victory as I held up the remote control in my hand.
"Oh please you two act like children!" Scolded Hermione. "In the muggle world television is a very common thing to have. You can watch different channels from around the world. It ranges from children's cartoon shows to news channel."
"Ok. I sorta understand it but... what are cartoons?" Asked Parkinson.
"Harry you're answering her this time." Hermione nearly shouted at me.
"Fine. Cartoons are stories of make believe characters but they move. Just like Wizarding photographs. It's just that it can take up to one hour for a cartoon to end." I answer as best as I can.
"Ok." Says Parkinson. "We should probably go check our rooms."
"Yeah. We should." Agreed Neville. With that we all went with our so called partners to find our rooms.
Me and Draco- Malfoy I corrected myself went to find our room. We stopped when we approached a door with golden name plate that read 'Potter & Malfoy'
We turned to look at each other and just shrugged. Malfoy's hand went for the door knob and opened it with a turn.
We went in and the room had green walls , two four- poster beds. One with red and gold bedsheets the other one with green and sliver bedsheets. To the side of each bed there were a bedside table. In the middle of the room there was a sliver and gold  carpet. At the far end  of the room there were two desks next to each other. There were closets next to each bed and two vanities. We went to our wardrobes to find our clothes along side with muggle clothes.
"Well Malfoy looks like this'll be our new life for the next to weeks." I said more to myself than Draco.
"Mm-hm. Let's make it a good one." He replied.
"What do you mean?" I asked. Did he want to make a truce?
"We've been fighting for the past six years. We should make a truce." He said with a hopeful look.
"Okay. We could start over," I say. "I'm Harry Potter." I say stretching my hand out to him like he did all those years before.
He kept staring at it like it bite, but eventually shook it.
"I'm Draco Malfoy." He said.